2nd July 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best college in Haryana? Where can I get admission after scoring AIR Of 95251? Can I get admission in YMCA?

can you tell me d bst college in haryana where i can get admission my AI-95251 & SR -3750
,could i got admission in YMCA???
PLZ DO RPLY AS SOON AS PSBL

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in YMCA Faridabad after scoring 4463 in Haryana?
  2. Is there any chance to get admission in YMCA and others listed below after scoring 272693 and state rank of 13331? What to do to get admission in Mukund Lal National College or Kurukshetra University?
  3. How to take admission in government college after scoring 50000 AIR in AIEEE exam?
  4. Can i get admission into YMCA Faridabad and Deen Bandu Chotturam after scoring 130 marks in AIEEE? List of government colleges in Punjab, Haryana, Himachal
  5. Can I get admission in YMCA after scoring 780 in AIEEE and 21475 AIR?
  6. Can I get admission in YMCA faridabad in mechanical or electronics and communication after scoring 780 state rank in AIEEE and 214745 AIR?
  7. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  8. How can I get admission in YMCA College?
  9. Can I get admission in a good college of Haryana/Punjab after scoring AIR of 217774
  10. How to get admission in YMCA Faridabad?
  11. How to get admission in YMCA Faridabad? -- [New]
  12. Can I get admission in B.Tech in YMCA Faridabad after scoring an AIR of 54202 and SR of 2310?
  13. How to get admission in YMCA Faridabad after scoring 81 marks?
  14. Can I get admission in YMCA, DCRUST with state rank of 1700(Haryana)?
  15. Can I get direct admission in YMCA, Faridabad after scoring 88% marks in 12th(HBSE board)?
  16. Can I get admission in Murthal Engineering College after scoring an AIR of 97567 and State Rank of 4120? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get admission in government college in Haryana and Delhi after scoring 107 in AIEEE?
  18. How can I get admission in YMCA? My rank is 11871 in AIEEE exam
24th November 2012, 11:40 AM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best college in Haryana? Where can I get admission after scoring AIR Of 95251? Can I get admission in YMCA?

Best colleges in Haryana for YMCA

Darsh Institute of Engineering and Technology , Sonipat

Delhi Institute of Technology and Management, Sonipat

National Institute of Technology - Kurukshetra

Haryana Institute of Technology, Jhajjar

KIIT College of Engineering, Gurgaon

Ansal Institute of Technology , Gurgaon

Ambala College of Engineering and Applied Research, Ambala

Doon Valley Institute of Engineering and Technology, Karnal

Haryana Institute of Technology, Jhajjar

Bhagwan Parsuram College of Engineering, Sonipat

Panchkula Engineering College, Panchkula

Thanks.....
28th June 2013, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best college in Haryana? Where can I get admission after scoring AIR Of 95251? Can I get admission in YMCA?

i got 102 merks in jee mains .and my board percentage is- 75%. can i get admission in guru jambheshwar university or dcrust murthal for mechanical engeenering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?