7th August 2012, 10:45 PM
scotwilson

Is this KAT Institute of Technology & Management Delhi AICTE approved?

Hey, guys i want to do diploma in computer science, i took cet exam in which i did not get enough rank to get admission in computer science, so i was seeking for other genuine college/institute who take admission without considering about rank, then i found this institute KAT Institute of Technology & Management New Delhi, Uttam nagar, vikas puri, they are offering diploma in computer science regular 3 year from CMJ University Meghalaya(Delhi website, http://www.cmjuniversity.edu.in/), they told me it's AICTE approved then i discussed this with uncle along with prospectes but he said that this is not AICTE approved and suggesting me to get admission in PDM haryana where i don't want to go, then i asked him "how this is not approved?, Let's go to institute have a chat with them." then he said, "No, i will not go, i told you it's not approved."So, please suggest me which is right thing to do, how do i know that this is a genuine stuff so i do not have trouble in future(including in abroad), what should i ask for any sort of registration no, certificate, any other legit document for the approval of AICTE to this college? Please Help, i will extremely appreciate it.

15th February 2016, 04:02 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is this KAT Institute of Technology & Management Delhi AICTE approved?

KAT institute of technology in not approved by AICTE, But this college is an ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company. It was set up primarily with a view to training people in CNC / PLC programming and operations.

Please see the list of other college which is AICTE approved :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Delhi_ET.pdf(184.4 KB, 62 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?