26th May 2017, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Delhi university M.Com entrance exam question papers of past few years

Dear Respected sir, My self m.venkatram chouhan i want m.com entrance paper for past few year please sir. I am strongly preparing for Delhi university you can mail those questions to my mail i.e ([email protected])

Related Questions:
  1. Delhi university M.Com entrance exam question papers of past few years -- [New]
  2. Last 10 years M.Com entrance exam solved papers of Delhi University
  3. Previous few years question papers for M.Com entrance exam of Delhi University and IP University?
  4. Syllabus for M.Com entrance test of Delhi University? Previous years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Previous 15 years question papers with solution for B.Ed entrance exam of Delhi University
  6. Previous years question papers for MA history entrance exam for Delhi University
  7. Previous years solved question papers Delhi University for MA Political Science
  8. Delhi University Medical/Dental Entrance Test (DUMET) Physics & Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Delhi University LLB Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Can I please get question bank & previous year question papers for MA English entrance exam conducted by the Delhi University
  11. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
  12. Last 5 years solved question papers for M.Sc Entrance exam of Delhi University
  13. When will the forms for Entrance Exam for M.Com course of Delhi university be available?
  14. Delhi University B.A (H) French Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Previous 3 years question papers of Ph.D Management entrance exam?
  16. Previous years question papers for LLB 3 years programme of delhi university?
  17. Delhi University LLM Entrance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Last 5 years question papers of DU M.Com entrance exam
27th May 2017, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Delhi university M.Com entrance exam question papers of past few years

Can any one send the previous questions papers of delhi university for msc biochemistry
28th May 2017, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Delhi university M.Com entrance exam question papers of past few years

My daughter is doing BDS First year, some how I arranged the fees now the second year will be started soon, according to the Principal my daughter is not eligible for the Maulana Azad Scholarship. Now please tell my if there is any other institution/groups/foundation etc who can provide the scholarship, so that my daughter can complete her BDS course. Please give the name and address.
28th May 2017, 11:25 AM
Aafreen Kausher

Some of the previous year papers of M.Com Entrance Exam in Delhi University are provided below in the attachment.

** Eligibility criteria for M.Com Entrance Exam in DU :-

* The candidate must have passed B.Com. (Hons.) from a recognized College or University or equivalent with atleast 50% aggregate score.

* OR The candidate must have passed B.Com. (Hons.) Economics from a recognized University or equivalent with atleast 50% aggregate score.

* OR The candidate must have attained B.Com (Pass) degree from Delhi University or other University with atleast 55% aggregate score.

* OR The candidate must have any of the following course degree :
> B.B.S.
> B.B.A.
> B.I.F.A.
> B.B.E.
from the University of Delhi or any other Univeristy with atleast 60% marks.

** Syllabus of Entrance Examination :

* Economics
Problems of Indian Economy, Micro Economics, Macro Economics

* Business Statistics and Mathematics

* Business Organization, Management, Business Law, Company Law and Income Tax Law.

* Accounting
Financial Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Cost Accounting, Management Accounting

* General Knowledge and Current Affairs

** Admission Procedure :

1. Entrance Test
2. Procedure for Application
3. Eligibility Criteria fulfillment
4. Confirmation of Admission

For any further details, you may refer to the official website of Delhi University i.e. www.du.ac.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DU M.Com entrance exam paper 1.pdf(225.4 KB, 91 views)
File Type: pdf DU M.Com entrance exam paper 2.pdf(88.9 KB, 68 views)
21st May 2018, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

One important question I want to ask. How are the professors in M.Com in Delhi university?
Do they regularly take the class and conplete the syllabus??
Do they guide us in paper presentations??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?