31st July 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Descriptive type Solved question papers of SBI Associate Banks PO Exam?

i applied for sbi associate po exam and going to write the exam on aug 7 and i am in need of the decriptive type solved papers for the previous years

6th August 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Descriptive type Solved question papers of SBI Associate Banks PO Exam?

I learnt so many things
7th August 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Descriptive type Solved question papers of SBI Associate Banks PO Exam?

discriptive type question of sbi associate 2011
29th August 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

ESSAY ON BANKING TERM
10th September 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Descriptive type Solved question papers of SBI Associate Banks PO Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
discriptive type question of sbi associate 2011
solved sbi descriptive paper
7th October 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

sir, i requested to you. please send the descriptive paper of previous of bank P.O examinaton on my email [email protected]
10th November 2011, 09:33 PM
sam999

sir, i requested to you. please send the descriptive paper of previous of bank P.O examinaton on my email [email protected]
8th September 2012, 02:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
i applied for sbi associate po exam and going to write the exam on aug 7 and i am in need of the decriptive type solved papers for the previous years
Descriptive Question papers of SBI PO Exam

Those candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university with minimum qualifying marks are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

But your age must be in between 21 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)GD 3)Personal Interview.

I have attached some Descriptive paper of SBI PO exam.So Please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf descriptive 1.pdf(19.3 KB, 723 views)
File Type: pdf descriptive 2.pdf(17.3 KB, 530 views)
File Type: pdf Descriptive 3.pdf(10.2 KB, 585 views)
10th September 2012, 05:29 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:

ELIGIBILITY

*candidate have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university with minimum qualifying marks are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

*age must be in between 21 to 30 years.

*SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps

1) Written test

2)GD

3)Personal Interview.

SOME PAPERS ARE ATTACHED PLEASE REFER THEM.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf descriptive 2.pdf(17.3 KB, 332 views)
File Type: pdf descriptive 2 (1).pdf(10.2 KB, 280 views)
File Type: pdf descriptive 2 (2).pdf(19.3 KB, 293 views)
1st April 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

sir, i requested to you. please send the descriptive paper of previous of bank SBI P.O examinaton on my email = [email protected]
9th April 2013, 02:58 PM
sonal tiwari007

please send me the descriptive paper SBI P.O examinaton on my email id [email protected]
20th April 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me the discriptive question papers SBI P.O examination on my email id- [email protected]
20th November 2014, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?