9th November 2011, 08:20 PM
khan71095

Which are the medical entrance exams that I can answer after 12th? What is the fee structure of the medical colleges?

I am doing 12th with PCB. and I want to become a doctor. suggest me some medical entrance after 12th. what is the fee structure of medical colleges after clearing enterance.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a free seat in medical colleges? Exams which I need to write and the fee structure of it?
  2. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to prepare for medical entrance exams and which are the best colleges in this field?
  4. Fee structure of following private medical colleges?
  5. What is the fee structure for private medical college? -- [New]
  6. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  7. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  8. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  9. Which are the medical colleges in India and their fee structure?
  10. How should I prepare for medical entrance exams? I am studying in class 9th currently?
  11. How should I prepare for medical entrance exams? I am studying in class 9th currently?
  12. Best medical colleges in US,UK? What is the fee structure? Minimum age for appearing for exams?
  13. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?
  14. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
  15. List of private medical colleges in India? Fee structure for the same?
  16. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  17. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  18. How much is the medical college fee structure in Karnataka Private and Government Medical Colleges?
6th April 2012, 08:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the medical entrance exams that I can answer after 12th? What is the fee structure of the medical colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan71095 View Post
I am doing 12th with PCB. and I want to become a doctor. suggest me some medical entrance after 12th. what is the fee structure of medical colleges after clearing enterance.

In order to appear for a Medical entrance exam, candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology from recognized Board. These tests are conducted on all India Level as well as on state level. Following are the list of some of the Medical entrance exam held in the country.
  • All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS Entrance Exam.
  • All India Pre Medical Test -AIPMT
  • Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical Entrance Exam
  • Delhi University Medical-Dental Entrance Test
  • Dr.D.Y.Patil Institute All India Common Entrance Test
  • SRM Institute of Science and Technology Medical Entrance Exam
  • Vinayaka Missions University All India Common Entrance Examination
  • Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test
  • Christian Medical College Ludhiana Entrance Test.

The fee structure for the medical program varies from Institute to Institutes. In order to get detail information one have to contact the Institutes higher authority. However, for instance fee structure of SRM University for MBBS program is Rs. 6,00,000 per year.
7th June 2013, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the medical entrance exams that I can answer after 12th? What is the fee structure of the medical colleges?

if someone is not able to clear enterance ilke neet aims etc can he do bams then. if yes how?
6th November 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I am student of class 12 th medical science.
Which has more scope - Dietian or Dentist in terms of salary package and Jobs availability?
20th November 2014, 06:44 PM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

You can take up the exams as listed by Sandeep891985. The fees structure may vary from institutes to institutes. In addition, ranks play an important role in taking the seats in government colleges or government aided institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?