6th May 2011, 05:57 PM

Detail about the courses that I can opt after 12th higher secondary?

MADHUJA BISWAS

I am a student in 12 standard. I wanted to know in detail about the courses that i can opt after my higher secondary?

24th June 2011, 12:19 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detail about the courses that I can opt after 12th higher secondary?

15. This is a very elaborate question. There are lots of courses that you can choose after your 12th std. It would be better if you tell us what stream have you taken in you plus two. That is, is it the medical stream, is it the commerce stream or is it science with Maths stream. It will be easy for us to give you detailed information about the various courses that you can choose if we are told us the stream that you have chosen in the 12th.
10th October 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detail about the courses that I can opt after 12th higher secondary?

which are the cources after 12th ?
23rd May 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

iam interested jobs in airport what course i want take for that
31st May 2012, 11:19 AM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

Hi,
After 12th class there are many opportunities to have a good career. You can go for Indian force by writing NDA exam or you can go for higher studies. If you go for higher studies then there are 2 streams which you can opt for. The first one is to have career in Engineering and technology and the Second one is to have career in Degree like B.Sc, B.Com etc.,. So decide well with your parents before choosing the Career option.

All the best
5th February 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

which course should be opt for me having 80% mark in hse science
10th March 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i wish to do some diploma courses in medical field ..but i don't have knowledge about any course.please can you suggest some courses for me?
11th March 2013, 02:48 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After 12th higher secondary there are so many options for higher studies from which you can opt any one as per your academic qualification.

You have not mentioned your stream from which you have completed 12th. Any way a candidate from Science stream can opt any one of the following:-

-MBBS - Bachelor of Medicines & Surgery
-B.Tech. - Bachelor of Technology
-B.Sc. - Bachelor of Science

For candidate having completed 12th in any stream can opt:-

-BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
-BCA - Bachelor of Computer Application
-LL.B. - Bachelor of Law(Five years Integrated LL.B.)

One also can opt for any professional Courses like:-

-CA - Chartered Accountancy
-CS - Company Secretary
-CWA - Cost and Work Accountant etc.
8th October 2013, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

detail of montary cource
14th April 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

pls. note my daughter's stream is arts, which course should my daughter take after higher secondary
24th April 2014, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

My stream is arts, Geography, Math, Home Management and Computer Application which course should take after higher secondary?
17th May 2014, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

I have70%marks in HS in science stream . Which are the right cource for me infuture?
3rd June 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

I am student of class XII of commerce stream I have taken accounts, business studies, economics, english and I.P. What should I do after my H.S... i want your suggestion I want to know in which subject I need to focus more and what jobs will be waiting for my future?
28th December 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

I am student of class xii science. i want to do diploma in ece, then may i chance in be/b-tech???
how need time of me ???????
11th March 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Is There Any Course Available On Archaelogy after Completing Higher Secondaru In Science Stream?
24th April 2015, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

If I gate 75%marks in science of higher secondary what should I do for best career can I graduate in physics
7th February 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

How do I know about MBBS and BDS in Kolkata this year 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?