7th October 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure of entrance exam of Chemistry?

could u please tell me the detailed procedure of Entrane examnination of chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  2. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  3. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  4. Detailed syllabus for OCES chemistry entrance exam?
  5. What is the detailed syllabus for OCES chemistry entrance exam?
  6. Detailed information and selection procedure of VIT PhD(Engineering) entrance exam -- [New]
  7. How to prepare for MCS exam? Procedure to apply for the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed procedure and tips for preparation of UPSC exam for B.Sc(Computer Science) student?
  9. Entrance procedure to NSIT and DTU
  10. Detailed information about chemistry PG course through JNU
  11. Detailed procedure of GPSC exam? What should I read for Prelims exam?
  12. Detailed information about entrance exams to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in India?
  13. Detailed admission procedure and fee of B.Sc(Mathematics & Chemistry) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  14. Procedure to get admission in DU with MSc chemistry? Which entrance exam to answer?
  15. Can I be eligible for ISRO entrance exam after completing MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  16. Procedure to take admission in MSc Chemistry? Date of sale of the forms for the entrance exam?
  17. Detailed syllabus for Public Ad and Sociology? What is the procedure for PCS exam?
  18. Detailed information regarding entrance exam and procedure to study Corporate Law Diploma course for MBA student?
15th October 2017, 04:27 PM
narim.

Default Re: Detailed procedure of entrance exam of Chemistry?

If you want to join Chemistry at Degree level, then there is no Entrance Exam.

If you want to join Chemistry at PG level, then there is Entrance Exam.

Entrance Exam is confined to each University which means every University there is separate Entrance Exam.

Andhra University
JNTU University
Nagarjuna University
Osmania University

All these are nice Universities

You have to pay fee and apply for Entrance Exam once the notification is out.

Then you need to take Entrance Exam and qualify to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?