15th January 2015, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information regarding entrance exam and procedure to study Corporate Law Diploma course for MBA student?

Hello
I am pursuing MBA and m intrested in
doin diploma in corporate law.
Can u plz provide the detail of entrance
exam and admission procedure for the same..

Related Questions:
  1. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  2. Details about the law entrance exam procedure? I am a student of B.A Economics and want to study Law
  3. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali? -- [New]
  4. Detailed Information regarding CS course? List of Universities offering this course?
  5. How to do diploma in corporate law with regular class? I am a student of LLB
  6. Should I have to appear in CAT for study MBA? Detailed information about JMEG recruitment exam for B.Tech student?
  7. Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information, procedure and fee structure of MBA course for T.Y.B.Com last year student?
  9. Job prospects and salary one can get after doing B.A LLB along with CS course?
  10. Diploma course in corporate law and management affiliated to DU ?
  11. Eligibility criteria for admission in PG diploma in corporate law?
  12. What is the procedure in R&AW? I did my MBA in competitive intelligence and corporate warfare
  13. Information for the entrance exam of Law in Kolkata? What kind of preparation is needed?
  14. Procedure for doing Law after B.Com? What is the scope of it?
  15. How may I do Law after completing my graduation?What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria? I'm in B.com final year
  16. Corporate law after PGDM Marketing is possible? Good institutes and duration of course?
  17. What is the future of corporate law? How is the quality of students there?
  18. Which are the best colleges for studying Law in Chennai? What are the formalities for joining the course?
4th March 2018, 10:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information regarding entrance exam and procedure to study Corporate Law Diploma course for MBA student?

Detailed Information about Diploma in Corporate Law course:

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to pursue Diploma in Corporate Law course. The basic educational qualification required is,

>> Candidates must have done their BA LLB or B.S LLB course from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are done with their LLM studies are also eligible to apply pursuing this Diploma in Corporate Law course.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned ILS Law College, Pune offers this Diploma in Corporate Law course.

>> You may contact upon the below email ID for more details.
Email ID: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?