25th April 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Details about B.E application form?

good morning, sir, i wish to know the details of the B.E application form?

18th June 2013, 01:58 AM
surya143prakashrao
Member+

Default Re: Details about B.E application form?

hiiiiiiiiiii...

BE is an eight semester course.
in first year all streams have same common syllabus. second and third year are a bit tough than first one, and in final year you would have some project work and lesser theoretical study.
difficulty level would depend upon the stream you choose, generally mechanical and chemical are considered tougher( but that doesn't matter )

amount of studying a night - needed only in exam times when you have to study 24*7( only applicable to lazy fellows like me who don't study in whole semester and then study whole syllabus in 10 days before exams).
i realised importance of sleep only in my engg. exams.
don't do this and attend all lectures sincerely to learn more and reduce pressure during exams.

stream is chosen while joining the course. however, some universities may grant permission to change the stream in second year( depending on seats available). choose your stream according to your interests and job prospects in your region.

in short engineering porgrams are fun.
enjoy college life upto fullest as this is the time when you will have some once in a lifetime experiences.
18th June 2013, 12:59 PM
Ankit021190

Default Re: Details about B.E application form?

It depends from which state you want to persue B.E. There are various entrance exams for B.E. according to state. One common exam is IIT-JEE for admission in IIT for B.Tech all over India in various IIT's. In Maharashtar for B.E it's MHT-CET, for Karnataka it's COMEDK, etc. And for NIt's its AIEEE, but from this year there is common exam for all called ISEET(Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?