12th December 2011, 11:56 PM
madan34

When will the application form for Electrical engineering be available? What's the eligibility criteria?

please tell me the date of application form that is eligible for ele.engg.
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Robotics after the completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE?
  2. What is the date to give the JTO entrance exam?
  3. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering?
  4. When will be the entrance exam of MCA? Eligibility criteria for it and how to prepare for MCA exam?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in Electrical engineering?
  6. How to do M.Tech in NPTI in electrical engineering? What is the criteria and procedure? Previous years question papers?
  7. What's the entrance exam conducted by Anna University for engineering? What's the date of entrance exam and how can I get the application form for the same? What's the cost of an application form for the same?
  8. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  9. How to proceed after getting 63.08% in CAT?
  10. Eligibility criteria for IES and PSU exam? If I have 55% in B.Tech am I eligible? Where to get the application form?
  11. How to get admission for apprentice in mechanical and electrical engineering? From where to get the application form?
  12. What is the eligibility to join M.E in GCT? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  14. JTO 2011 exam date and qualifying marks
  15. When the application form of BCECE will be released? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  16. Minimum Eligibility criteria to get admission for BE in Electrical in Mumbai or Pune? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  17. Can I apply for NPTI Courses after B.tech from deemed university which was not approved by AICTE?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in IISER? How to get its application form? -- [Most Discussed]
1st October 2016, 12:22 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When will the application form for Electrical engineering be available? What's the eligibility criteria?

Application Form for engineering admission will be available in the month of May. You can apply for the universities to which you wish to get admission. Admission will be available based on final merit which is prepared on the basis of score obtained in (10+2) cum entrance exam JEE Main.

Electrical Engineering Eligibility
- You must have passed senior secondary in science stream with PCM as a main subjects.
- You also need to appear entrance exam JEE Main.

JEE Main Exam Pattern
- Total Questions : 90 (Physics : 30 Q , Chemistry : 30 Q , Maths : 30 Q)
- Total Marks : 360
- Time Duration : 3 Hours
- For each correct answer , 4 marks will be allotted. Negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.

Admission Important Dates
- JEE Main Application Process Starts : Dec , 2016
- Last Date of Application : Jan , 2017
- JEE Main Exam : Apr , 2017
- JEE Main Exam Result : April Ending , 2017
- University Application Procedure Starts : May , 2017
- Counseling Process Starts : July , 2017

Employment Areas In Electrical Engineering
- Manufacturing Companies
- Petroleum , Steel & Chemical Industries
- Power Generation , Transmission & Distribution Companies
- Railways
- Plant Engineering Department
- Electrical Equipment & System Manufacturing
- Research & Development
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?