5th May 2015, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Details about companies offering internship to B.Com students?

I am Bikash Ranjan Tripathy. I am a bcom 3rd year student of maharishi college looking for an internship this year which will be helpful in my banking career.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about companies offering internship to B.Com students? -- [New]
  2. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
  3. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students
  4. Companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students?
  5. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  6. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  7. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  8. Companies which are offering internship for Mechanical Engineering students?
  9. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  10. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  12. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  13. What are the prospects for CSE students to do internship? Which are the good companies offering internship in Hyderabad
  14. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  15. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. How to do an internship in Bangalore? Which are the companies offering internship?
  17. Companies that are offering internship to ECE students in New Delhi? Procedure to be followed to get through it?
  18. Companies offering internship to B.Sc Instrumentation students in Delhi?
5th May 2015, 09:59 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details about companies offering internship to B.Com students?

Companies offering the internship to the B.Com students are -

>> Tata AIG life insurance

>> Life Insurance Company

>> I.C.I.C.I. bank

>> Kotak Mahindra Bank

>> Punjab National Bank

>> Reliance infrastructure

>> Reliance communication

>> Tata Motors

>> Hindustan lever

>> Hindustan computers

>> H.P.

>> Intel

>> Bank of Baroda

>> Bank of India

>> State Bank of India

>> Jindal group of Industries

>> Jindal textiles

>> I.B.M.

>> Samsung

>> Microsoft

>> B.S.N.L.

>> D.L.F.

>> Unitech Pvt.Ltd.

>> R.K. lite India

>> Philips

>> Maruti Suzuki

>> Honda

>> Bajaj

>> Hyundai

>> Hero motors

>> Yamaha

>> Toyota

>> Mahindra

These are the best companies or firms for the internships to a B.Com candidate.
30th July 2017, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year b.com student. I am looking for an internship in which I will get paid. Also suggest what internships I can do
16th July 2018, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

After bcom going for internship near CA for how many years we have to go for internship and do we can start own firm after internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?