14th July 2018, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in WB School Service Commission recruitment for CSE graduate with BEd Degree?

Hello everyone, I am a CSE graduate and I have also done BEd course. I want to apply in WB School Service Commission recruitment. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this recruitment. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?
  2. Hotel management graduate can apply for School Service Commission?
  3. Recruitment available in School Service Commission? Eligibility to apply?
  4. What kind of recruitment is available in School Service Commission for B.A. graduate? When the notification will be release?
  5. Eligibility to appear in School Service Commission recruitment exam for 29 years old B.Com graduate?
  6. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Sc(Geography) graduate?
  7. Procedure and qualification required to apply for School Service Commission recruitment exam?
  8. What kind of job is offered in School Service Commission to Economics graduate? Eligibility to apply?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47% -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I sit for WB school service commission without B.Ed?
  11. Eligibility for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  12. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam being a 33 years old Physics graduate?
  13. What is the criteria followed to apply for school service commission exam?
  14. English honours graduate can give School Service Commission exam?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in APSC exams to become a Police Officer being a Civil Engineering Trainee?
  16. Eligibility to apply in Municipal Service Commission for B.A.(Urdu) graduate?
  17. Can I apply in school service commission exam after completion of my degree in BFA?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in school service commission after passing B.Com?
16th July 2018, 10:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in WB School Service Commission recruitment for CSE graduate with BEd Degree?

The required eligibility to apply in WB School Service Commission recruitment are given below.

=> Candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university and there is no percentage criteria for it.

=> The age of candidate should be in between 21 to 32 years.

=> Candidate should be citizen of India.

SELECTION PROCESS

1. Preliminary Test

2. Mains Test

3. Interview

4. Medical Examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?