16th April 2011, 10:46 AM

Names of the companies providing summer internship for the upcoming year in MBA HR?

Tell me the name of companies that are providing summer internship in upcoming year, in MBA(HR)

Related Questions:
  1. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  2. Which are the colleges providing part time? Summer internship providing companies in Hyderabad?
  3. Details about companies providing summer internship for MBA students in Chennai?
  4. List of companies providing summer internship for finance and operations in MBA?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship for MCA 2nd year student?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to MBA(Marketing) 1st year candidate in Lucknow?
  7. List of companies offering 2 months Summer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in Chandigarh?
  8. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  9. Companies offering Internship during summer vacations to MBA student in Chennai?
  10. List of companies providing summer internship to MBA in Finance and MBA in Operations Management candidate?
  11. Companies which give summer internship for MBA HR student?
  12. Which are the companies providing summer internship program to MBA students?
  13. List of companies providing summer vacation intership in Kolkata?
  14. List of Companies in Pune that provide Summer Internship for MBA candidates for a period of 45 days? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  16. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for 45 days to MBA(Finance) 1st year candidate?
  18. List of Companies providing Summer Internship for E.C.E students? -- [New]
16th July 2011, 12:47 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Names of the companies providing summer internship for the upcoming year in MBA HR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Tell me the name of companies that are providing summer internship in upcoming year, in MBA(HR)
There are various companies in India which provides summer training
courses for the MBA candidates. To get the summer training course
you have to send a application at the company address for the summer
training course. If the company selects you for the summer training course
then you have to submit a NOC which you will get from your college at the
time of training.

The various companies in which you can apply for the summer training course
are listed below.

Marriott Hotels India Pvt. Ltd.
American Express, India
SAS Institute (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Torry Harris Business Solutions
Robosoft Technologies
Robust Designs
Hexaware Technologies
HSBC GLT India
16th July 2011, 12:54 AM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Names of the companies providing summer internship for the upcoming year in MBA HR?

The various companies in which you can apply for the summer training course
are listed below.

Marriott Hotels India Pvt. Ltd.
American Express, India
SAS Institute (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Torry Harris Business Solutions
Robosoft Technologies
Robust Designs
20th December 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the companies providing summer internship for the upcoming year in MBA HR?

Can you plz suggest me companies in chennai,proviing summer internship in HR for the year 2012
20th February 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

pls suggest a company name providing summer internship in hr in mumbai
29th May 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I am looking for HR Internship in Pune, is there any openings available in above mentioned companies?
21st September 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know which companies are providing Summer internship? When to start appling for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?