27th February 2011, 07:02 PM
pagy

Details about Drug Inspector exam? Should i select pharmaceutics or pharmaceutical regulatory affairs in M.Pharma?

hy...i wanted to know about drug inspecor entrance exam..details...and another confusion is that what should i select "pharmaceutics" or "pharmaceutical regulatory affairs" in m.pharm

3rd March 2011, 03:32 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Details about Drug Inspector exam? Should i select pharmaceutics or pharmaceutical regulatory affairs in M.Pharma?

DRUG INSPECTOR EXAM..........

To become Drug Inspector you should be B phrma. from a PCI recognized college.

Exam for drug inspector are conducted every year.
  • For appearing the exams go through details of UPSC exam.
    Visit the official site of UPSC: www.upsc.gov.in and i am sure that will help you a lot.
  • Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) conducts various Recruitment Exams every year.The application form can be downloaded from the official website of MPSC and can buy from designated Post Offices.
  • APPSC Drugs Inspector Entrance Examination is conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service commission. The application form can be obtained from the APPSC official website and designated Post Offices
[SIZE=3]Regards[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]Kapila[/SIZE]
4th March 2011, 09:25 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Details about Drug Inspector exam? Should i select pharmaceutics or pharmaceutical regulatory affairs in M.Pharma?

• For appearing the exams go through details of UPSC exam.
    Visit the official site of UPSC: www.upsc.gov.in and i am sure that will help you a lot.
  • Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) conducts various Recruitment Exams every year.The application form can be downloaded from the official website of MPSC and can buy from designated Post Offices.
  • APPSC Drugs Inspector Entrance Examination is conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service commission. The application form can be obtained from the APPSC official website and designated Post Offices

regards
Kapila

3rd June 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

m.pharm or gre?
1st July 2011, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

drur regulatory affairs in mpharm scope???
[email protected]
5th August 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

what is the exam for the post of drug inspector in bangalore?when will be the exam?
30th November 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Does the experience in drug regulatory affair counts in the experience required for the post of DRUG INSPECTOR in INDIA???
pls reply
30th November 2011, 11:31 PM
co-rocks

Hi dear,

For appearing the exams go through details of UPSC exam.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) conducts various Recruitment Exams every year.The application form can be downloaded from the official website of MPSC and can buy from designated Post Offices.
APPSC Drugs Inspector Entrance Examination is conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service commission. The application form can be obtained from the APPSC official website and designated Post Offices

Thanks
30th November 2011, 11:32 PM
imcoolleone

Hi dear,

For appearing the exams go through details of UPSC exam.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) conducts various Recruitment Exams every year.The application form can be downloaded from the official website of MPSC and can buy from designated Post Offices.
APPSC Drugs Inspector Entrance Examination is conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service commission. The application form can be obtained from the APPSC official website and designated Post Offices

Thanks
7th December 2011, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Am doin b.pharm 7th sem..how cn i apply for DI..how much percentage required n course duration and exam.
26th August 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

pharma dossier are submitted in FDA, i want to work in that department were dossier are check and move ahead for futher prosses (officer of regulatory affair ORA of FDA), there are any exam by goverment? and how to apply for that, please give details of that,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?