15th April 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD for M.Pharmacy(Drug Regulatory Affairs) candidate?

Hello,
Kindly tell me any entrance exam for studying PhD after M.Pharmacy with specialization in Drug Regulatory Affairs. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether PhD or MBA-IB would be a better choice after M.Pharm. and one year experience in Regulatory Affairs?
  2. Should I do Post Graduation in Regulatory Affairs from India or from USA?
  3. Is Ph.D preferrable after completing M.Pharm?
  4. Details about Drug Inspector exam? Should i select pharmaceutics or pharmaceutical regulatory affairs in M.Pharma? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to apply for Ph.D entrance exam without having GPAT score card?
  6. Government institutes or universities offering PG Diploma in Regulatory Affairs?
  7. Is PG Diploma in Drug Regulatory Affairs through distance education beneficial for life science students?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD for LLM candidate without any entrance exam?
  9. Career options and jobs available for M.Sc clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs holder? In which companies should I apply?
  10. Is it possible to do PhD in Pharmacy through distance education? Name of university offering this course?
  11. Entrance exam to do PhD in US for M.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
  12. Can I apply for regulatory affairs after completing degree degree in biochemistry?
  13. Entrance exams available to study PhD in USA for MBA candidate?
  14. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) candidate?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD in HR with JRF?
  16. Which course is preferred for better future either Intellectual property rights or Regulatory affairs (distance education)? List of Top colleges in Gujarat for the same?
  17. Entrance exams to study PhD in Physics except UGC-NET for B.Ed and M.Sc candidate?
  18. Specialization available to study in PhD for MCA candidate? Entrance exam to get scholarship?
28th April 2016, 11:52 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD for M.Pharmacy(Drug Regulatory Affairs) candidate?

You can get admission in Ph.D based on the performance in GPAT/GATE/NET/ICMR. Admission will be on the basis of scores in these exams plus interview which will be conducted by the concerned university or institute.

Hence, just try to crack any one of the above exams with a decent score and then apply for admission based on its score when notification is out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?