25th December 2010, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

How to become Drug Inspector after B.Pharm? How much percentage is required?

I want to become a drug inspector. Presently I am doing B-pharm 3rd year..what is the % required?

29th December 2010, 01:49 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to become Drug Inspector after B.Pharm? How much percentage is required?

Hello friend,

Every year there are publications of vacant seats for drug inspectors.

You can compete for this post through applying for your state public service commission exam.

Through qualifying in the state public service commission exam,you can get a govt. drug inspector post. For that keep your eye on the exam notification published in the daily newspapers or the employment news articles.

All the best!
27th February 2011, 04:45 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to become Drug Inspector after B.Pharm? How much percentage is required?

To become Drug Inspector you should be B phrma. from a PCI recognized college.

Exam for drug inspector are conducted every year.
  • For appearing the exams go through details of UPSC exam.
    Visit the official site of UPSC: www.upsc.gov.in and i am sure that will help you a lot.
  • Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) conducts various Recruitment Exams every year.The application form can be downloaded from the official website of MPSC and can buy from designated Post Offices.
  • APPSC Drugs Inspector Entrance Examination is conducted by Andhra Pradesh Public Service commission. The application form can be obtained from the APPSC official website and designated Post Offices
13th May 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage required in bpharm to get drug inspector job
27th August 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage is repuired in B.pharma n how to prepare for that exam? Give some tips.
4th August 2012, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

can a D pharma students eligable for the drug inspector if yes then what is the percentage required?
plese tell me i know the the terms and condition who required the drug inspector. Give some tips.
4th August 2012, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

How to become a
drug inspector? how much %is required?
16th August 2012, 06:48 AM
Unregistered

How to become a drug inspector ? How much % required
20th October 2012, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required to become drug inspector?
24th February 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

which exam i can write for drug inspector please give me reply as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?