24th August 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Details about electronics and instrumentation engineering? What kind of job will I get after finishing my engineering?

I want to know the details about electronic and instrumentation engineer and what kind of job i will get after finishing my engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. Job opportunity after finishing B.E. electronics & instrumentation -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it good to join NLC Apprentice Training after finishing my B.E degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  5. Rank required to get admission in SRM Chennai?
  6. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  7. Can I apply for JRF being a B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) student?
  8. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  9. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
  10. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  11. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and electronics Control Engineering? What are the job prospects?
  12. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  13. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  14. Is there a good demand for electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  15. How to get a job after B.E in electronics instrumentation?
  16. How much salary I can get after completion of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  17. Which are the Polytechnic courses available after SSLC?
  18. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
30th November 2015, 11:42 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about electronics and instrumentation engineering? What kind of job will I get after finishing my engineering?

Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering is one of the core branch of engineering. You can get admission in this stream through various entrance exams like BITSAT, VITEEE, SRMEEE etc.

After completion of course, you have good opportunities in Private as well as public sector. You can apply for GATE exam for PSU jobs in SAIL, GAIL, ISRO, BHEL, SAIL, BEL etc. Other than this you can apply for:

1. Indian Engineering Services exam.

2. BSNL JTO exam etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?