31st July 2012, 09:16 AM
rajkumar61

How much salary I can get after completion of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?

hi am rajkumar. am studying b.e electronics and instrumentation engineering .....wat would be my salary when i got a job ?

Related Questions:
  1. How much salary can I get after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
  2. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  3. How much salary will I get for electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for IFS Exam after completion of Engineering with Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  5. How to join ISRO after completion of electronics and instrumentation engineering
  6. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  7. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  9. Courses offered after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering to under MS program?
  10. Am i eligible for a job in NTPC?
  11. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  12. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
  13. What are the courses available in B.Tech?
  14. Rank required to get admission in SRM Chennai?
  15. What are the career opportunities to do LLB after B.Tech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)? What is the salary?
  16. Diploma courses which can be done after SSC?
  17. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  18. Difference between BSc Biotechnology and B.Tech?
28th May 2013, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much salary I can get after completion of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?

What's the minimum salary i could earn after completing b-tech in applied electronics and instrumentation?
15th August 2015, 08:26 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much salary I can get after completion of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?

The Salary after completion of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering as given below:::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>

==> Maximum 42.00 lac per annum

==> Minimum 2.70 lac per annum

==> Average 4.50 lac per annum

:: PAY SCALE

Salary
Rs 161,007 - Rs 890,702

Bonus
Rs 973 - Rs 100,502

Profit Sharing
Rs 0.00 - Rs 98,264

Total Pay (?)
Rs 174,600 - Rs 926,429

NOTE..............................

:: You may get job in private as well as in government sectors.

1. Government Sector Jobs
  • Railway Recruitment Board
  • DRDO
  • IES
  • ONGC
  • BSNL
  • BEL
  • BHEL
  • INDIAN ARMY/AIR FORCE

2. Private sector Jobs
  • All software companies
  • All Electronics companies
  • All production/manufacturing companies
  • All machine/instrument companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?