4th September 2012, 05:25 PM
shrushti sarode

Details about the entrance exam for MSC Computer Science in Pune University? List of the colleges?

what are the details for the entrance exam for the MSc Computer Science in pune university and the list of colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams for PG in MSc Computer Science from Pune University?
  2. Entrance exams for PG in MSc Computer Science from Pune University?
  3. How to get admission for MSc(Computer Science) in Pune? List of the entrance exams?
  4. How to get admission for MSc(Computer Science) in Pune?
  5. What is msc computer science entrance exam syllabus of 2009-2010?
  6. Date of MSc entrance exam for computer science of Pune University?
  7. List of the top colleges along with their procedure under Amravati University offering M.Sc course? What are career opportunities after that?
  8. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges in Pune? Date of MSc biotech entrance exam? Admission procedure for it?
  10. Can I be eligible for Bank PO exam after completing MSc computer science in Pune University with 60%
  11. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam in Bangalore University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Entrance exam dates, suitable books and list of colleges? -- [New]
  12. Should I take external admission for MSc Maths in Pune University or should I complete MCA/MSc computer through any open university?
  13. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
  14. Colleges in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar for M.Sc IT and M.Sc Computer Science?
  15. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  16. Can I get external admission for MSc computer science in Pune University?
  17. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  18. Information about Pune University MSc Computer Science exam?
6th April 2017, 09:04 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details about the entrance exam for MSC Computer Science in Pune University? List of the colleges?

Pune University conducts entrance exam in the month of Feb/March for the admission of M.Sc (CS). Candidates who have passed bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Information Technology are eligible for M.Sc (CS) admission.

M.Sc (CS) Entrance Syllabus
- Mathematics
- General Aptitude
- English Language
- Computer Awareness & IT
- Logical Reasoning

Colleges Offering M.Sc (CS) In Pune
- Christ College
- Sinhgad College of Science
- Furgusson College
- Dr. D.Y.Patil College of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Abeda Inamdar Senior College
- Poona College of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Haribai V.Desai College of Arts, Science & Commerce

Pune University Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.campus.unipune.ac.in
- Click "Sign Up". Create username and password.
- Login & Click "Pre-Admission".
- Now hit the tab "Create New Application".
- Fill the admission information and press the button "Proceed".
- Fill the application form carefully and click "Save and Proceed".
- Now click on tab "Generate Challan".
- Now you can download the application as well as challan.
- Deposit the application fee at bank through challan.

Admission
30% seats are filled by management decision. From remaining 70%, seats are reserved 50% for candidates belonging to reserved categories of maharashtra state. For pune university students, Admission is given based on equal weightage of qualifying exam and entrance exam. For other university students, Admission is given on the basis of score obtained in entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?