30th May 2015, 06:51 PM
salvisha

What is the procedure to get admission for Pharm.D course? What is the fee structure for the course?

What is the procedure to get admission for Pharm.D course? What is the fee structure for the course? Can someone please give me the answer on this? I really wanted to know the information on the course to enroll myself as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  3. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  4. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  5. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  7. What is the fee structure and procedure for admission for Overseas student?
  8. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  9. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  10. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  11. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  12. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission for Pharm.D course? What is the fee structure for the course? -- [New]
  14. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  15. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  16. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  17. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?
  18. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
30th May 2015, 09:20 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission for Pharm.D course? What is the fee structure for the course?

Eligibility for Pharma D Course :

1.You should complete 10+2 with minimum percentage of marks from the recognized University.

2.You are completed 12th with MPC or BIPC subjects.

3.Age should be above 17 years and below 22 years as per Pharmacy Council of India.

4.You must completed PCM/PCB with minimum 40% of marks and for SC/ST candidates there is a percentage relaxation of "5%" of marks.

Duration of the Course : 3 years

Course Fee details :

For Fee details you can have a look on the below PDF. Since I am giving you the detailed fee details for Pharma D as per Press Council of India.

Total amount of Fee : At the time of Application Rs. 2,00,000/-

And thus you will have to spare overall about 6,00,000 for Pharma D course.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FeeStructurePrescribed-PharmD(PB).pdf(173.9 KB, 116 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?