14th June 2011, 01:27 PM
theerthi

Details about the fee structure of Sri Ramchandra Medical College? Fee structure of those?

sir i m from andhra. i want to study in sri ramchandra medical college can u give me details about the fees structure. and will they conduct any entrance exam? sir can u also inform me more about other medical collegs with their fees structure. thank you

14th November 2011, 06:17 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the fee structure of Sri Ramchandra Medical College? Fee structure of those?

hi,
SRM college has high fees as compare to govt college
the fees is nearly 300000-350000 Rs per year.

yes for the admissions there is an entrance exam if you qualify the exam you will get the admissions.

Fees for govt. medical college is around 25000-45000 Rs per year.

MANIPAL UNIVERSITY:- AROUND 550000-650000 Rs per year.

ALL THE BEST!
19th November 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the fee structure of Sri Ramchandra Medical College? Fee structure of those?

mbbs ADMSSON 2012-13 IN INDIA IN UP NO DONISAN ONLI FEES
NEME -LALTESH KUMAR
FOR MBBS IN INDIA
ADMSSON IN INDAI
19th July 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the course of MASLP
26th January 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

hello sir im from andhrapradesh,i want to join in srm medical collage .so please inform me the fee details
24th May 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

please give me details about ramachandra dental college
26th November 2013, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

tell me about the fee structure
6th July 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

sir i am orom mumbai i want to join the ramachandra college for bds course whats the fees structure?
9th May 2015, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir am anu from kovilpatti,i need to know the fees structure for the course B.Optom in sri ramachandra university per academic year,and also know the job opportunities for this course.my cutoff mark is 141.25 i belongs to bc category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?