23rd August 2017, 11:32 AM
deepakraj146

Details about M.Sc Agriculture Genetics & Plant breeding entrance exam?

Sir/Mam, Presently I am pursuing BSc (agriculture) in private college. This year is my last year and now I want admission in an agriculture university in genetics & plant breeding subject. Now this time I have no more knowledge about agriculture & agriculture entrance exam. If u show me the way to pass entrance exam I will do hard work.

Thank you,
DEEPAK CHAUDHARY

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of doing MSc in Genetics and Plant Breeding? How to prepare for ICAW JRF Plant Sciences?
  2. Last 3-4 years question papers of Genetics and Plant Breeding subject of Agriculture?
  3. What kind of job can I get after passing PG in MSc?
  4. List of entrance exam to study Master of Agriculture Science in Genetics and Plant Breeding? Previous year question papers for it?
  5. IBPS exam syllabus has any provisions for Plant Breeding and Genetics subject?
  6. Scope in MSc Agriculture Genetics and Plant Breeding?
  7. What is the procedure followed to do post graduation in Plant breeding and genetics in abroad?
  8. Syllabus and books for MSc plant breeding and genetics for ICAR JRF examination
  9. Previous 3 year Question Papers for ICAR NET Exam in Genetics and Plant Breeding? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. ICAR NET previous years question papers? I am studying MSc AG Genetics and Plant Breeding
  11. How to pursuing Plant Breeding in Abroad in MSc Agriculture?
  12. Previous 5 years solved question papers for ICAR NET Genetics and Plant Breeding
  13. What is the syllabus for ICAR JRF in plant breeding?
  14. Topics available to study in PhD(Agronomy) at Punjab Agricultural University?
  15. Plant Breeding and Genetics syllabus of ICAR PhD entrance exam?
  16. How can I join Ph.D Program in Agriculture having completed Masters degree in Agriculture?
  17. Syllabus of ICAR JRF Plant Breeding? Preparation and detailed information about ICAR JRF Plant Breeding?
  18. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany: Second Year Cell Biology, Genetics, Plant Breeding, Evolutionary Biology and Biometry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
24th August 2017, 11:33 PM
starberry

Default Re: Details about M.Sc Agriculture Genetics & Plant breeding entrance exam?

Masters degree in Genetics and Plant breeding is a programme that deals with worldwide demand in scientific knowledge and expertise in development of plants and crop production and farming systems.
Entrance exams which are accepted in different colleges for this course are as follows-
IIT JAM
NIPER JEE
PGIMER

You have to work hard to get admission through this exams as they offer admission into reputed universities that offer good career job placement opportunities. There are other private colleges also that offer this course where you can directly apply for admission with your bachelors degree results.

Few colleges offering M.Sc Genetics and Plant Breeding are-

> Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut
> Goving Ballabh Plant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar
> University of Kerels, Thiruvananthapuram
> Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology, Meerut
30th June 2020, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about M.Sc Agriculture Genetics & Plant breeding entrance exam?

What is the full syllabus for getting admission msc in plant breeding and genetics through icar jrf ?? Please suggest me some books and tips for study ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?