25th June 2016, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Topics available to study in PhD(Agronomy) at Punjab Agricultural University?

Dear Friends,
I want to join PhD in Agronomy in Punjab Agricultural University. Can I know what are the topics available in this PhD program in this university? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Punjab to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? How much it cost?
  2. List of top colleges offering BSE Agriculture without entrance criteria in South India
  3. Which are the universities offering MSc home science course with family resource management
  4. Can I take admission in PAU after 12th with non medical?
  5. Is there any college offering B.Sc(Agriculture) through management quota? Differences among ICAR and Non-ICAR colleges?
  6. Any merit colleges in India offering PG course in Agriculture?
  7. List of agriculture colleges and their cut off marks for admission?
  8. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  9. How to join AG BSc? How should I join the college for BSc agriculture? What is the future of Ag BSc?
  10. List of universities which offer PhD in Pathology in India
  11. Am I eligible to get seat in BSc Agriculture after scoring 6500 in Agriculture Entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. Distance Agriculture degree after completing 12th with PCM?
  13. Possibility to apply in Punjab Agricultural University for PG course in Agriculture after B.Sc Geography?
  14. Is BSE Agriculture a good option after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is the better university among Panjab University and Punjab Agricultural University to pursue B.Tech(Food Technology)?
  16. Will I get a government job after graduation in agriculture engineering? Which colleges I can apply for getting lateral entry to do graduation course?
  17. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  18. Research Topics available to study in PhD(Hindi)? Syllabus of Punjab University PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
27th June 2016, 07:56 AM
onemdindus

Default Re: Topics available to study in PhD(Agronomy) at Punjab Agricultural University?

Educational eligibility to do PhD(Agronomy) at Punjab Agricultural University

You must hold M.Sc./M.Sc.(Ag.)/M.Tech./M.E. in Agricultural Chemicals or Agriculture / Horticulture / Forestry from any recognized Indian institution.

Topics available to study in PhD(Agronomy) at Punjab Agricultural University

>> Plant Breeding and Genetics
>>Advanced Genetics and Breeding
>>Plant Molecular theory
>>Quantitative Genetics and Genomics
>>Statistics
>>Cell Biology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?