30th January 2017, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to do post graduation in Plant breeding and genetics in abroad?

Sir/Mam, I want to do PG in Plant Breeding & Genetics in abroad. What is the procedure? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? What are the steps I have to follow to ensure that I will get the admission in best college? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of doing MSc in Genetics and Plant Breeding? How to prepare for ICAW JRF Plant Sciences?
  2. What kind of job can I get after passing PG in MSc?
  3. Previous 3 year Question Papers for ICAR NET Exam in Genetics and Plant Breeding? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the syllabus for ICAR JRF in plant breeding?
  5. Last 3-4 years question papers of Genetics and Plant Breeding subject of Agriculture?
  6. Previous 5 years solved question papers for ICAR NET Genetics and Plant Breeding -- [New]
  7. How to do Ph.D in distance mode if having B.Ed and M.Sc in Botany (Genetics and Plant breeding)?
  8. Syllabus and books for MSc plant breeding and genetics for ICAR JRF examination
  9. Syllabus of ICAR JRF Plant Breeding? Preparation and detailed information about ICAR JRF Plant Breeding?
  10. Scope in MSc Agriculture Genetics and Plant Breeding?
  11. Topics available to study in PhD(Agronomy) at Punjab Agricultural University?
  12. ICAR NET previous years question papers? I am studying MSc AG Genetics and Plant Breeding
  13. What to do after M.Sc Genetics?
  14. How to pursuing Plant Breeding in Abroad in MSc Agriculture?
  15. Plant Breeding and Genetics syllabus of ICAR PhD entrance exam?
  16. Eligibility to apply for M.Phil(Genetics & Plant Breeding) course in Chaudhary Charan Singh University for M.Sc postgraduate?
  17. List of entrance exam to study Master of Agriculture Science in Genetics and Plant Breeding? Previous year question papers for it?
  18. When the admission of M.Phil(Genetics & Plant Breeding) will be started in Meerut University? Qualification required to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?