17th February 2017, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

Details about Master of Human Resource Management course? Best colleges and procedure of admission?

Hello sir, I want to study Master of Human Resource Management course. Please give me detail about this course? Best colleges and procedure of admission?

16th October 2017, 05:44 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details about Master of Human Resource Management course? Best colleges and procedure of admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study Master of Human Resource Management course. Please give me detail about this course? Best colleges and procedure of admission?

Details Regarding Master in Human Resource Management Course:-

>> Human resource management is the study of management system of employees who are working under an organization.

>> To apply for master in human resource management course minimum qualification required to apply is bachelor’s degree in arts from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> Duration of post graduate degree in human resource management is 2 years.

>> After PG degree in human resource management you can apply for job in areas like HR consultancy services, Banking sector, Aviation sector, Railways, Employee law consultancy etc.

Institutes Offer Master’s in Human Resource Management Course:-

1) Gujarat Vidyapith, Ahmedabad

2) Gayatri Vidya Parishad Degree College, Vishakhapatnam

3) Chatanya Degree and PG College for Women, Andhra Pradesh

4) GITAM University, Andhra Pradesh

5) Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur

Admission Procedure:-

>> To apply for PG Course in human resource management applicant must have scored at least 55% marks in bachelors degree, criteria of marks eligibility varies from institute to institute.

>> Some of institute conducts entrance exam followed by interview for admission of eligible candidate for post graduate degree course.

>> Written exam is mainly based on General knowledge, Reasoning, General English, Genral awareness. Patter of exam may varies from institute to institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?