7th August 2014, 04:22 AM
samanuzair

Which faculty should I prefer between finance and HR? I have completed BSc

I have just completed b.sc. now I am intrested in doing mba. So which faculty should I prefer finance or hr ?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies which prefer MBA Finance/Consultancies? I am doing MBA in finance
  2. How should I enter into MNC's in Finance Sector? I have completed MBA finance
  3. Which faculty should I choose in BSc after HSc?
  4. What is the scope of BSc Nursing? Which course should I prefer for my future?
  5. Which course should prefer after completing BSc in Microbiology?
  6. Which course should I prefer between MSc CS and MSc IT? I have completed my BSc computer science and working in IT company
  7. How can I do PG diploma in ayurveda?
  8. Which course is prefer after MBA? I have completed my Graduation with biotechnology and MBA with finance. Now I would like to continue my further studies in US
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Finance if completed BBA-CA from Periyar University and NAV Finance from Bharathiar University?
  10. Can I be eligible for NET SET after completing PG in MBA finance with 57% marks
  11. BSc Physics or BCA? Which course should I prefer for my degree studies?
  12. Is it good to do MBA in Finance after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?
  14. What type job should I prefer after BSc Biology 3rd year student
  15. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  16. Is it true that degree students are directly eligible for CA IPCC? Information about CA for degree students?
  17. After BSc which higher education courses should I prefer after BSc Computer and Electronics?
  18. Am I eligible for faculty in engineering colleges after completing BSc Electronics, MSc Applied Electronics and ME VLSI Design?
14th August 2015, 06:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which faculty should I prefer between finance and HR? I have completed BSc

At the present scenario among finance and Human Resource, Human resource is more preferred among candidates who wish to join Master of Business Administration because of the fact that there is wide career and job opportunities in the field of Human Resource. So I would also suggest to you to pursue Master of Business Administration in Human Resource.

However the interest of candidate also matters a lot. If you do not have interest in Human resource then you can select finance also. It has also good career opportunities. There are so many entrance examinations conducted which gives you opportunities to pursue MBA from top institutes of India like:

Common Admission Test.

Management Aptitude test.

Xavier's Aptitude test.

SNAP etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?