1st July 2016, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam to study Master's in Human Resource Management in IISWBM?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to so Master's in Human Resource Management from IISWBM. Please let me know that is entrance exam needed for getting admission in this MHRM course in IISWBM? Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!

4th July 2016, 01:25 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam to study Master's in Human Resource Management in IISWBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I want to so Master's in Human Resource Management from IISWBM. Please let me know that is entrance exam needed for getting admission in this MHRM course in IISWBM? Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you!
There is no separate entrance test for the admission, the CAT score will be considered for the admission. So the aspirant has to clear the CAT for the admission to Master of Human Resource Management (MHRM) in IISWBM. There will be a Group Discussion and Interview for the selection.
The duration of the course is two years.The Honors graduates or equivalent courses, graduates in any professional course, LL.B (5 years) of a recognized university are eligible for the course. You can find the details in the IISWBM Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?