15th March 2011, 02:41 PM
gudi rajireddy

Colleges offering Polytechnic courses? What is the fee structure?

hello,sir my name is rajireddy i want details about the colleges offering polytechnic courses.And also fees details

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the government colleges offering MSc Clinical Research Course? What is the fee structure?
  2. Want to do MCA after B.Sc(IT) from NIIT : Colleges offering the course and their fee structure?
  3. Information about MSc integrated courses and colleges offering the course in Chennai? Which colleges offer MSc courses in Chennai? Fee structure and eligibility of the course?
  4. Colleges offering Logistics in Shipping or affiliated courses to shipping? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  5. MBA courses in shipping and colleges offering such courses?
  6. Colleges offering DGO course and details about their fee structure?
  7. Can I join diploma in engineering after completion of 10th class?
  8. What is the fee structure followed for applying in Government Bihar polytechnic colleges? -- [New]
  9. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  10. List of colleges along withe their fee structure in Goa offering B.Ed courses?
  11. Details of the Ayurvedic Medical Colleges offering PG degree or diploma courses along with the fee structure details? Date of the entrance exam?
  12. Information about MSc integrated courses of animation technology? Colleges offering the course in Chennai? Details about the MSc courses available in Chennai and their fee structure?
  13. Details about BHP course? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  14. Is there any scope in MBE? Fee structure and colleges offering the course?
  15. Is it possible for me to do diploma in IT after completion of 10th standard?
  16. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which courses can I do after passing BSc 2nd year? What is the fee structure?
  18. After completing polytechnic can I do C-DAC courses? Best C-DAC institute in Maharashtra and its fee structure?
30th January 2012, 03:32 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Colleges offering Polytechnic courses? What is the fee structure?

Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Electronics Engineering
Textile Technology
Computer Engineering
Computer Application & Business Management
biomedical engg
telecommunicational technology
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Diploma-fees.pdf(209.6 KB, 1027 views)
30th January 2012, 03:43 PM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

find the attchment.

This is the pdf to know the fee structure of diploman in engg
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Diploma Engg.pdf(63.4 KB, 198 views)
File Type: pdf Diploma-fees.pdf(209.6 KB, 181 views)
30th January 2012, 05:38 PM
Ashwinkumar Hallikar

where are you from so that i can tell the colleges which are offering courses and fee structure
15th August 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of disaster management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?