7th February 2011, 06:43 PM
sunilgowda.pr

Details about syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineering Trainee?

hellow sir give me the full details of syllabus for the post of Asst. engg trainee

Please reply

thanks

11th February 2011, 11:18 AM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: Details about syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineering Trainee?

Dear Friend
Please visit on this site you will get the complete syllabus information.
http://exams.qoney.com/gk-general-awareness-for-engineer-trainees-ets-assistant-engineer-trainees-trainees-aets-management-trainees-mt-hr-in-beml-limited/comment-page-1/

All the very best
20th February 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineering Trainee?

what is date of chemical asst. trainee?
21st March 2011, 02:56 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

http://exams.qoney.com/gk-general-awareness-for-engineer-trainees-ets-assistant-engineer-trainees-trainees-aets-management-trainees-mt-hr-in-beml-limited/comment-page-1/
follow the link
6th April 2011, 06:23 PM
Taurus007

hii

Details about syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineering Trainee
visit on this site you will get the complete syllabus information.

good luck
24th July 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

when will exam conduct for the post of assistant engineer in uppcl? kindly send me at my e-mail id [email protected].
13th December 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

syllabus pattern for assistant enggineer
27th July 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Hi. I am doing my b tech in food proccessing technology from indian institute of crop proccessing technology, thanjavur, tamil nadu. What will be the job oppurtunities after completing the course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?