19th January 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Details about TNPSC exam? Last date of submitting forms? How to fill the form?

i want all details about tnpc exam. the last date to submit the application and how to fill the application form?

Please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the government exams including the date of the application form? Last date for submitting the form?
  2. Entrance exam details for DCE B.E course? What is the last date of obtaining and submitting the form?
  3. List of universities in Andhra Pradesh or near by states offering B.Ed course through correspondence where form applications are still being accepted?
  4. What is the procedure to get into Railway Engineering after completing railway engineering? I have completed my HSC in science? How to fill the forms and what is the last date to submit the form? What is the fees?
  5. Last date of submitting IHM PUSA forms?
  6. Last date to fill the forms for BBA? Can i fill the form?
  7. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  8. How to fill the forms for olympiad exam for class III? Last date of submission of forms? -- [New]
  9. Last date to fill the polytechnic exam forms?
  10. How can I fill the form for doing Ceramic Engineering course? Date of sale of application forms?
  11. When to get application forms for UPSC Exam? Last date to submit the forms? Required formalities to fill the forms?
  12. Date of UPSC exam application form sale? How to fill the form?
  13. When to get forms for MPCET Exam? Last date for submitting forms for this Exam?
  14. Can I fill the Uttarkhand PMT form online? What is the last date to submit the form for the entrance exam?
  15. When to fill forms for NDA Exam? When will these forms be available?
  16. Last date of submitting CPT June and December exam forms? Dates and procedure for submitting forms online? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  18. Last date of submitting the NDA exam forms?

20th January 2011, 12:49 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Details about TNPSC exam? Last date of submitting forms? How to fill the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want all details about tnpc exam. the last date to submit the application and how to fill the application form?

Please reply
Well friend,

TNPSC is an exam conducted by Tamilnadu government

You must have graduation as your Educational background.

Depending upon your graduation status means which field you are in you can Write Group I, Group II and III , IV etc.

Group I is for Engineering Level students ... And other Groups are for other field.

Note:- The eligibility conditions for each and every examination will be published in Dailies along with the advertisement inviting applications for the concerned competitive examinations.

Availability of Application Forms will be around second week of November, 2010 and
Last date for receipt of applications/Online Application will be first week of February, 2011

For Latest announcments Click here

If any doubts still persists Contact details are

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Commercial Tax Annexure Building,
No.1 Greams Road,
Chennai-600006
TN INDIA
Phone: 044 - 28297584 to 28297586, 28297591-92
Fax: 044 - 28297769
E-mail: [email protected]

Online filling up of Group I Services Recruitment Examination http://tnpsconline.tn.nic.in/GOS/Start.asp

Good luck.

20th January 2011, 12:49 PM
amahajan

Default Re: Details about TNPSC exam? Last date of submitting forms? How to fill the form?

Hello Dear,
You have not specified that which exam details you want therefore I am giving a link of its official website where you will find the details of all the exam TNPSC going to conduct in 2011.

http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/schedule_exam.htm

20th January 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about TNPSC exam? Last date of submitting forms? How to fill the form?

last date of exam

26th January 2011, 01:34 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
last date of exam
dear friend.

Tnpsc exam is conducted by the Tamil Nadu government.

There is different groups of exam I,group II,group III and group IV.

And different group exam has the different level eligibilities.And your not

mentioned.The group 1 and group 2 notification is released.The forms are

available now.group 1 online submission is over.last date is 28.1.11 5.45 pm.

And group 2 exam last of apply online 9.2.11.

more details visit the link.

http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/schedule_exam.htm

all the best................

30th January 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

how to fill up a group 2 form

2nd February 2011, 08:37 PM
miami

Hi,
Please let me know how to fill the Group-2 application for the column no:22
1.General Tamil or 2. General English, I selected 1
Below that there are column for optional subjects I & II for Group-I.
My doubt is how to enter GK subject in this application?
Any experts or who already done, kindly help me. My advance thanks.

27th February 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Iam bcom.ca student.can i enter into forest department

16th March 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my be in csc.wich group exam i shuld take group1 or group 2?

30th May 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date submission for group4 application?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?