24th April 2010, 01:07 PM
sanjeev tyagi

Entrance exam details for DCE B.E course? What is the last date of obtaining and submitting the form?

Hello Sir,

Please guide me whether there is need to fill separate application for for DCE BE admissions when I am falling in 85% General quota and have filled AIEEE form already . If yes then how can I get this form and from where and what is last date for obtaining and submitting that application form??

--
Thanks for your support

31st December 2011, 10:40 AM
sindhugunasekar

Default Re: Entrance exam details for DCE B.E course? What is the last date of obtaining and submitting the form?

The DCE syllabus of the exam is same as that of class XI and class XII of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) course. Before get appeared in DCE exam ,you each candidate should go through points to ponder DCE or Delhi college of engineering entrance exam .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?