19th July 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Details of B.Tech(Computer Science and Engineering) course? Job opportunities through this field?

Hi,
I have done with my 12th Science and getting admission in B.Tech for Computer Science and Engineering stream. I don't know much more about this stream. Kindly tell me what is a Computer Science and Engineering stream? How many jobs in this field available?

Related Questions:

20th July 2016, 02:38 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of B.Tech(Computer Science and Engineering) course? Job opportunities through this field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have done with my 12th Science and getting admission in B.Tech for Computer Science and Engineering stream. I don't know much more about this stream. Kindly tell me what is a Computer Science and Engineering stream? How many jobs in this field available?
If you are interested in programming, software development, computer science and have good analytical and reasoning skills then B.Tech in CSE is apt for you. This undergraduate course is a four years duration course which has been broken into eight semesters.

The first two semester of this course deals with general set of Engineering subjects along with practical lab session and workshop. From the third semester the focus shifts on Computer Science and its various disciplines will be introduced. In case of some semesters, elective subjects are also present. Industrial training and project work is there in the last three semesters.

To do this course you need to have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects at 10+2. You need to pass the boards exam with at least 50% of marks in aggregate after which you will be eligible to sit for the various national and state level engineering exams to get a good engineering college.

Job Posts Available after graduation:-
  • Computer Programmer
  • R&D Application Engineer
  • Academic Research Editor
  • Software Engineer
  • Software Tester
  • Project Manager
  • Application Developer
Top Recruiters:-

Acer Inc, Lenovo Group Limited, SAIC, Sun Microsystem, TCS, Infosys, HCL, Wipro, CMC, CMS, Google, Yahoo, Hewlett-Packard, International Business Machines Corporation, Toshiba Corporation.

20th July 2016, 09:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of B.Tech(Computer Science and Engineering) course? Job opportunities through this field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
You have done 12th standard in Science, So you are eligible for B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering stream. But your 12th standard marks must be above 50%.

Government jobs for B.Tech(Computer Science and Engineering):-

1)IES exam

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil Service Exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff Selection Commission Exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam

8)BSNL TTA and JTO exam

9)RRB jobs

10)Assistant Teacher

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?