23rd August 2013, 07:45 PM
ansarifah

Details of chemistry related courses after BSc in Chemistry?

Respected Friends,

plz give me the details of Chemistry Related Courses after B.Sc in Chemistry, i am not interested in chemistry in M. Sc. I was thing about Chemical Industry related Courses or any others details about best course of chemical or Petroleum. plz give me the answer.

Thanking You
Your's Faithfully

Captain

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can I join through distance after completing BSc chemistry degree?
  2. What are the side courses related to chemistry in Jadavpur university after BSc in Chemistry honors?
  3. Information about courses available after BSc chemistry in Fertilisers? I have done BSc Chemistry
  4. Details about government jobs after completing BSc Chemistry?
  5. What are the best PG courses after BSc chemistry? What is the admission process? -- [New]
  6. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  7. After doing BSc Chemistry which course can be done?
  8. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Details about completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  10. What are the career options after BSc in Chemistry?
  11. Can I join merchant navy or related courses after bsc chemistry securing 63%?
  12. What shall I do to pursue M.Sc in Distance Learning with Chemistry related streams?
  13. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  14. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(chemistry)? What's the future prospective of doing chemical engineering after completing B.Sc(chemistry)?
  15. Top colleges for doing MS in India? Total fee structure of the course?
  16. Is there any course in Geology or Petrotechnology after completing BSc with chemistry?
  17. Which are the different courses that can be done after BSc Chemistry other than MSc? Information about PGDAC in Analytical Chemistry? Names of the colleges?
  18. What all PG courses can I do apart from PG in Chemistry
5th September 2017, 09:34 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details of chemistry related courses after BSc in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansarifah View Post
Respected Friends,

plz give me the details of Chemistry Related Courses after B.Sc in Chemistry, i am not interested in chemistry in M. Sc. I was thing about Chemical Industry related Courses or any others details about best course of chemical or Petroleum. plz give me the answer.

Thanking You
Your's Faithfully

Captain

As you have completed your B.SC chemistry degree and want to go for further studies other then M.SC. Here below are details regarding courses you can choose after B.SC Chemistry other then M.SC:-

List of Courses for which you can apply after B.Sc Chemistry:-

1). Post Graduation diploma in Industrial chemistry.

2). Post graduation diploma in Analytical chemistry.

3). PG Diploma in Clinical research.

4). PG Diploma in Bio-Informatics.

5). PG Diploma in biochemistry.

6). PG Diploma in Applied chemistry.

7). PG Diploma in Drug Chemist.

8). PG Diploma in Microbiology.

9). MBA(Master in Business Administration).

10). MCA(Master in Computer Application).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?