24th April 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Details of the colleges offering BSc and MSc in South India? What are the job opportunities?

Sir,i have done my +2.Further i like to do my higher studies in EVS ,so can you kindly give me details of colleges offering b.sc&m.sc in south india and job oppurtinites in it

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering B.Sc Honors in North and South India? How to get admission for this course in these colleges?
  2. Which colleges are offering Astrophysics BSc course in South India? How to apply there and what is the minimum qualification?
  3. Colleges offering phD in biotech in india or abroad? Job opportunities after msc biotech?
  4. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  5. Which are the best colleges in India offering BSc in Biotech? What are the job opportunities?
  6. Top Colleges in India offering MBA in Aviation? Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  7. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the top engineering colleges in South India? What is the criteria and job opportunities?
  9. Best colleges in India offering B.Tech/BSc course in Biotechnology? Job opportunities in this field? I have completed my 12th with 95% marks
  10. Colleges which are offering MSc in Astrophysics? What are the job opportunities?
  11. Best Colleges in South India offering B.Sc (Honors) in Physics?
  12. List of the good colleges offering MSc electronics in India? Criteria for admission and job opportunities?
  13. Names of the colleges offering forensic science? Procedure for admission? What are the opportunities?
  14. How to do MSc Biotechnology after passing BSc General? What are the job opportunities in India?
  15. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  16. Colleges offering MSc in Astrophysics? What is the admission procedure? Job opportunities after MSc?
  17. Which one is better either M.Sc in Chemistry and M.Sc in Microbiology in respect of job opportunities in India?
  18. Colleges offering masters in Bioinformatics and scope for the same? Job opportunities after the course? -- [New]
21st August 2013, 06:13 PM
kkranthi713
Junior Member+

Default Re: Details of the colleges offering BSc and MSc in South India? What are the job opportunities?

Colleges offering BSc and MSc in India:

List of top BSC colleges

2)Amity Institute of Biotechnology Delhi/NCR, India

3)Amity Institute of Microbial Technology Noida - Delhi/NCR, India

4)B.M.S.College Of Engineering Bangalore, India

5)Alpine College of Management & Technology Dehradun, India

6)Baba Farid Institute of Technology Dehradun, India

7)Al-Azhar College of Arts & Science Idukki, India.

List of top MSC colleges:

1)P.B. Sidhartha College Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University

2)Gayatri Vidya Parishad College for Post Graduate Courses Andhra University

3)Andhra University college of Engineering Andhra University

4)Jagruti Degree & P.G. College Osmania University

5)Sai Sudhir pg college Osmania University

6)College of Engineering,Guindy Anna University

7)S.N.R. Sons College Bharathiar University

8)School of Technology and Applied Sciences Mahatma Gandhi University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?