21st August 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA degree from abroad? I have 2.5 years of experience in IT industry

Hi,
Am planning for an MBA course after 2.5 yrs experience in IT industry. Is it advisable to have an MBA degree from abroad. If so, do we get enough oppurtunities back in India after about working abroad for2-3 years?

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA and EMBA equivalent Degree? Should I do EMBA degree? Can I apply for government sector job which require MBA after completion of my EMBA degree? I have 5 years experience in private sector industry.
  2. Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?
  3. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after BBA while working? -- [New]
  4. Is it true that to do MBA from abroad requires experience? Best time to take up GRE?
  5. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  6. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  7. Can I do MBA after my B.Tech with 4 years Experience?
  8. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
  10. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  11. Can I do BCA along with SAP and then opt for MBA IT?
  12. MBA without a Bachelor Degree after having 6 years of experience?
  13. Can I apply for MBA in abroad with my 3 years degree?
  14. Guidance regarding the university to pursue Degree or Diploma in Pharmaceutical Instrumentation being a candidate of B-Pharmacy having 2.4 years of Industry Experience?
  15. Is B.Com or BBA degree from Loyala college good to pursue MBA degree? Does Loyola degree has any recognition abroad?
  16. MBA directly after Engineering or after 2 years experience? Which MBA stream is good for software engineer to get management level positions in software industry?
  17. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  18. Mangerial Position in Pharma Industry by MBA in which specialization?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?