5th January 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?

respect sir/madam, still i m vry upset regarding my admission of the above said exam as i cn't choice which 1 is best stream n high job prospect in india n abroad after completion of msc.But i h've been appeared Bsc.3rd general(GFC,BOT,Z0 0,CHEM)in the year 2011 and passed out the said exam by securing 66.6%.PLZ HELP ME....@

Related Questions:
  1. MSc in International business: From Abroad or India? Prospects after doing this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do masters in life sciences in India or abroad?
  3. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  6. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  7. What is the government job prospects after completion MSc in environmental science course? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to work in abroad after BDS from India? What are the salary prospects?
  9. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  10. Should I do management course in India or abroad?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  13. Which course I can apply for in abroad after completion of B.Pharma course in India?
  14. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  15. Job Prospects in India and Abroad after completion of Engineering in Leather Technology?
  16. After M.Sc Photonics can I get job in India or Abroad or do I need to do PhD? Chances of getting foreign jobs after M.Sc Photonics?
  17. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  18. What is the scope of MSc Microbiology in India and Abroad? Is Ph.D required for that?
24th February 2020, 03:58 PM
Akshay591997

Default Re: Which stream has the best prospects in india and Abroad after completion of MSc?

M.Sc is one of the best courses opted by students for their masters. After Completing M.Sc one have several job scopes and career prospects. Having a M.Sc Degree means that you have a specialization in that particular field.
Students with an M.Sc degree can choose their career from a wide range of options like Defence, IT, Healthcare, etc. It also allows us to become a professor/lecturer in the colleges.
On average, M.Sc graduates earn approx 30k in the initial period.
Some organizations you can work is
NTPC
BARC
BHEL
BANKS
TEACHING
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?