27th April 2016, 04:04 PM
Darshangopla

Details of Diploma in Mechanical engineering course from SJP College?

Dear Ppl,

Please help me for Date or details for Diploma Mechanical couses For SJP College After ITI.

I plan to join Diploma mecahnical i try to search phone number in website but phone numbers are not working. I am not able to find out details also pls help me some for details.

My mail id [email protected] pls help me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the admission of diploma course in SJP college for ITI holder in Electronics?
  2. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  4. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  5. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  6. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  8. Which is the best college for correspondent course in Mechanical diploma or engineering?
  9. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Govt. jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges for Mechanical engineering in Pune after diploma with 70%?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  14. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  16. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  17. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Whether Diploma Automobile Engineering course of Military College of Electronics and Mechanical Engineering, Secunderabad is equivalent to 2 years Diploma course?
16th January 2018, 10:52 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Details of Diploma in Mechanical engineering course from SJP College?

You can apply for diploma mechanical engineering admission to SJP college based on your 10th score. For admission, You are required to apply for admission to Karnataka Polytechnic Admission which is regulated by KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority).

Application Procedure
- Go to official website.
- Read the instructions and Download the application form.
- Fill the required fields in application form carefully.
- Attach necessary documents and Paste the photograph in application form.
- Undergo through document verification and Fill the option entry form at prescribed centres.
- Pay the application fee and submit your application.
- Print your application for future reference.

Tentative Dates of Application
- Opening of Registration : May, 2018
- Last Date of Registration : June, 2018
- Declaration of Merit List : June, 2018
- Counselling Starts : June/July, 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?