15th November 2011, 11:26 PM
rohit kumar sah

Which is the best college for correspondent course in Mechanical diploma or engineering?

i want to mechanical diploma course throught crossepondent please tell me who is the best college for crospondent course in mechanical diploma/mechanical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about Engineering course through correspondence? I'm N.R.I and my qualification is diploma in Mechanical engineering
  2. Can I do Mechanical engineering diploma and graduation correspondent with regular diploma?
  3. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma? -- [New]
  5. Which one is for Diploma and which one is for Advance Diploma?
  6. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  7. Eligibility for Post Graduate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Last 6 year papers of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. List of colleges for Mechanical engineering in Pune after diploma with 70%?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  11. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Whether Diploma Automobile Engineering course of Military College of Electronics and Mechanical Engineering, Secunderabad is equivalent to 2 years Diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible to get the admission in VJTI college for doing diploma in mechanical or electrical engineering?
  15. Which engineering college could I get after scoring 72.35% in diploma of Mechanical Engineering?
  16. How to do B.E after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  18. List of best colleges to do mechanical diploma course in Mumbai? What would be the fees structure followed for the diploma course?
31st May 2012, 09:23 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best college for correspondent course in Mechanical diploma or engineering?

Mechanical Diploma Correspondent Colleges :

SLN Correspondence College

Bhuvaneshwari Correspondence College

Spark Correspondence Institute

Siddhaartha Learing Academy

Shine Academy

Nadgir Day & Evening Polytechnic

Thakur Institute of Technology

Sri Venkateshwara Educational Trust

Excel College of Higher Education

M I I T Computer Management

Indian Management Academy

Sri Sai Group Institutes

Pillai College of Education Society

Datta Meghe College of Engineering
20th June 2015, 07:40 PM
chikuyadav

Default Re: Which is the best college for correspondent course in Mechanical diploma or engineering?

List of best colleges

SLN Correspondence College

M I I T Computer Management

Indian Management Academy

Sri Sai Group Institutes

Bhuvaneshwari Correspondence College

Spark Correspondence Institute

Thakur Institute of Technology

Sri Venkateshwara Educational Trust

Excel College of Higher Education

Pillai College of Education Society

Datta Meghe College of Engineering

Siddhaartha Learing Academy

Shine Academy

Nadgir Day & Evening Polytechnic

All the best,,,,,,,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?