13th October 2011, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Details for distance education LLB course in Kerala?

i am from kerala i want to study llb course through distance education, get me the details about the courses (law )
kindly mail me the details

21st February 2012, 12:03 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details for distance education LLB course in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am from kerala i want to study llb course through distance education, get me the details about the courses (law )

As of now, there is no University which offers LLB through distance mode. If a candidate is willing to pursue LLB, he/she has to do it through regular class. There are two levels to pursue LLB, one is undergraduate and the other is post graduate.The duration of the undergraduate program is 5 years, whereas for post graduation the duration is 3 years.The age limit for the undergraduate LLB is 20 years and 30 years for the post graduation LLB program. 5 years relaxation is there for Sc/St candidate.
However, there are universities who has the access to courses in Law through distance mode, but it is not recognized by the Bar Council of India.
The courses are such as diploma and PG diploma in in Business law,Child Right law, Environmental law, Information Technology law etc.
22nd October 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Details for distance education LLB course in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am from kerala ,working in a co.op.society at kozhikode.i wish to study the llb course through distance or evening .so will you give more details of this course.
1st February 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I heard that the national law school of india university (NISIU), Bangalore offers LLB through distance education. Am I correct?
22nd February 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

I am 36 years old. Am i eligible to apply for aregular LLB course? I fall in general category.
15th August 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

iam 30 years old, from kerala. i just finished my NIOS 2 in humanitis(with out second language) i wish to study in 5 yrs llb ( evening / sunday batch)? how can i join this course? is it valid?
15th August 2013, 08:39 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

In India the Bachelor of Law degree is not offered through distance education. The Bar Council of India has barred all the colleges from offering LLB through any other mode apart from the regular.

It is necessary that you have 80 percent attendence in the LLB to appear for the final examination. While you may find various colleges offering distance education or correspondence law degrees, these are actually not the LLB course.

Completing any of these courses is waste of time since Bar Council of India does not recognize the courses. You will not be able to practice as the lawyer in India if applied for the correspondence law degree.

Therefore you should apply for the regular mode LLB course. If you have completed graduation then apply for the 3 years LLB course. However if you have completed 12th standard then do not go for graduation instead apply for the 5 years LLB course.

To apply for 5 years LLB course you will have to clear Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).

CLAT Eligibility

1. Must have passed 12th standard.

2. Subjects in 12th do not matter.

3. Your marks in 12th should be 45 percent.

4. There is 5% relaxation for SC/ST.

5. Age limit is 20 years for CLAT.

6. There is 2 years relaxation for SC/ST/PWD.

LLB (3 Years) Eligibility

1. Bachelor's degree from recognized college.

2. 45 to 50 percent marks, depending on college.

3. 5 percent relaxation is given to SC/ST.

4. There is no relaxation for OBC.

5. Your age should be less than 30 years.

6. There is 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.
10th October 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.i have completed my ba english through distance education in calicut university..can i able to write llb entrance to join law college?
14th November 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I am 23 years old, from kerala. i just finished B.COM,i wish to study the llb course through distance or evening .so will you give more details of this course.
12th February 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

i am 25 years old and completed Post graduation in computer application.

I need to know the is it possible to do LLB as a distant course?
29th March 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

sir,iam a soldier, i want to do the LLB distance education, is it possible when iam servicing?
16th August 2014, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Law academy trivandrum offers evening batch. They even got a favourable order from SC against bar council to limit to those under 30.
15th December 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

I am 33 years old. I am. Working in labour department.I want to study llb for promoted to higher post.can I. Take LAB through distance end.give me more details.
22nd October 2015, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

i am 46 yrs old, working in saudi arabia i need to learn llb profession, i am plus tow failed if i able to joining for distance education course,please advice
26th July 2017, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I am Augustine Joseph..I am doing my graduation now. I would like to know the new rule regarding the age limit for joining llb..hope you will answer me.. Thank You.
28th May 2019, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

My name is manu .i am from kerala(tvm). My age is 37 and also a graduate. I would like to study llb through distance education scheme if possible?.please guide me.
21st May 2020, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I'm 2 Humanities student.join to next higher studies like LLB. Please send me your details.
31st July 2022, 03:08 AM
Unregistered

I AM 69 YEARS OLD PERSON (GRADUATE) WISH TO LEARN LLB COURSE WHICH IS PROVIDED AS 3 YEARS COURSE AS CORRESPONDENCE COURSE.I AM FROM KERALA. CAN YOU GIVE ME USEFUL GUIDELINES
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?