26th August 2015, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Details of Greenfield Institute of Agriculture in Viyawada and Singhania University in Rajasthan?

Details of greenfield institute of agriculture in vizyawada? And also provide me the complete details about singhania university in Rajasthan?

1st September 2015, 11:49 PM
roshanforyou
Member+

Default Re: Details of Greenfield Institute of Agriculture in Viyawada and Singhania University in Rajasthan?

Course Details
B.Sc - Agriculture
Duration: 4 yrs (Semester System)
Admission Criteria: Merit in Qualifying examination.
Elgibility: Pass in Intermediate (10+2) with Bi.P.C/M.P.C / Diploma in Agriculture
Medium of Education: English

Office Detail
INFORMATION CENTRE, VIJAYAWADA
Office No-2, Top Floor,
Chandraloke Complex,
K.P.Nagar, Near Axis Bank,
Vijayawada - 500010.

Mobile: 9030047709, 9030016804, 9100980811
8th October 2015, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of Greenfield Institute of Agriculture in Viyawada and Singhania University in Rajasthan?

Is green field institute of agriculture recognised by the government of andhra Pradesh
11th May 2016, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure in singhania university for agriculture? please can i know,,, thanks for saying
23rd June 2017, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure, eligibility for joining in green field institute of agriculture in Vijayawada.
13th July 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Ag BSc degree (4years) from Singhania university is eligible for Ag MSc in AP and give details for that course.
22nd July 2017, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Green field institute of agricultural bsc VIJAYAWADA is recognised by government of andhra pradesh?
21st August 2017, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i get government job immediately after completing my ag bsc course in this university vizayawada
18th August 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Singhania University in Rajasthan is ICAR recognise unda.
26th June 2020, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get government job immediately after completing my ag bsc course in this university vizayawada
No.it is not possible.dont trust if any one says like that u get govt job after completion of course in this college...even font dream becz it's not possible.
26th June 2020, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

No govt jobs are offered after completion of this cource and keep it in mind that even don't get private job too.The certificates are worthless,useless..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?