17th June 2011, 01:17 PM
drram1022

Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?

REQUEST FOR INFORMATION MPhil TAMIL

sir, i am looking for admission for my sister for mphil tamil regular preferebly or part time (if regular not available) in chennai . i need the details of date of notificatin of application , date of exam , date of admission , mode of selection ,and information regarding mphil tamil at loyola college and other colleges in chennai (if available ) . please kindly guide my sister who is from a remote village (valayapatti , thuraiyur district) aspiring to do mphil in tamil

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  2. Colleges, qualification and fee structure of M.Phil (CS)?
  3. Admission details including fee structure of JNU University for MCA program?
  4. Fee structure of studying MBBS in Tamil Nadu including donation college fee? List of banks providing loan for the whole cost involved?
  5. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  7. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  8. What is the qualification criteria and fee structure of MBBS program?
  9. How to get admission in M.Phil degree course? Fee structure of the entrance exam?
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  11. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  12. How to take lateral admission in B.Tech? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  13. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure?
  14. Is there any entrance to join M.Phil? What is the procedure to join the course?
  15. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  16. What's the admission criteria and fee structure in management seat at jammu and kashmir university?
  17. When B.Ed admission 2016 will start? What would be the fee structure for 2016? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility, date of admission and fee for BIM or BBA Program?
7th August 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?

what is the fee strcture for m.phil course
14th January 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?

res/sir
i am MSc environmental Science.i want to do Mphil environment by distance learning living in pakistan.
what will be the proceedure.kindly guide me.
best regards.
moazzam rasheed
20th April 2016, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam,

my wife is completed MA Bed (Tamil subject ) we should plan for M.Phil Part time at present working school 2years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?