17th May 2010, 12:45 PM
chikkupj

Details of internship facilities or any industrial training provided by ISRO?

i am b.tech 3rd year electronics student. i wud like to know the details of internship facilities or any industrial training provided by ISRO.

21st May 2010, 11:16 PM
sg3125
Banned

Default Re: Details of internship facilities or any industrial training provided by ISRO?

The training does not go on this formal basis. Isro wont give training,if you are having refrence,you can go on so. Some primer institutions like iit only has some sort of accredition for training. Search isro.nic in
29th May 2010, 03:51 PM
drdo99
Banned

Default Re: Details of internship facilities or any industrial training provided by ISRO?

Dear, nothing specific for engg. ,but there are some specific branches which only isro takes:
1. Electrical engg.
2. Electronics and communication engg.
3. Computer science engg.
You can check the official website of isro
See,brother there is only two ways:
1. Reference
2. Counselling
To join trainings like this.
15th June 2010, 10:26 PM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

isro takes internships as JRF.
The eligibility is only a engg. Pass out from 4 departments:
1. Ete
2. Civil
3. Electrical
4. mechanical
20th July 2010, 06:30 PM
LOKESH RAJPUT

official website of isro- isro.gov.in
for training purpose refer to
http://www.isro.org/scripts/eduandtraining.aspx
29th September 2010, 12:45 PM
ravi6

Smile Re: Details of internship facilities or any industrial training provided by ISRO?

dear,
the training at ISRO does not conduct at formal basis. they preffered engineering students like IITs,NITs,IIITs etc more top engineering colleges.
but you can apply at ISRO by contact. you send the letter to isro from your college principal.
for more detail log on ISRO website....... www.isro.org

BEST OF LUCK

REGARDS
ravi6
25th December 2010, 11:53 AM
Pushpalatha S K

Hi i have completed my B.E in Information Science with 73%....Am interested to do apprenticeship training in ISRO.Please anyone suggest me the procedure to apply for this...
9th February 2011, 10:25 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to my knowledge -
nothing specific for engg. ,but there are some specific branches which only isro takes:
1. Electrical engg.
You can check the official website of isro
See,brother there is only two ways:
1. Reference
2. Counselling
To join trainings like this.
Thanks.
Best of luck.
16th February 2011, 11:36 AM
ratalalavanya

Usually it is not that much easy to get traning in ISRO .....because they do not provide any notifications but give only under some one's reference or counselling
31st March 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

i am a student from k l university and my cgpa is around 8.5.i was wondering if i could take an industrial training for a month from ISRO.please guide me.
5th April 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

iam a student of engg (ece) from vtu ,with a cgpa of 9.27.......... how can i apply for training @ isro.........
5th April 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

iam a student of engg (ece) from vtu ,with a cgpa of 9.27.......... how can i apply for training @ isro.........
12th June 2011, 03:33 PM
amit gaur054

My dear friend....
there are some specific branches which only isro takes:
1. Electrical engg.
and there is only two way
> references
> counselling
7th November 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

can i do internship in ISRO for event management??
11th November 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

i am an electrical 3rd year student.i am doing my engg from a state govt college.am i eligible for the industrial training in isro
26th March 2014, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I am an electronic & communication 4th sem 2nd year.i am doing my Diploma from a central govt collage.am i eligible for the industrial training in ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?