9th June 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?

I am doing msc statistics sem 1. i would like to do internship in isro and i want to work for isro after my masters. am i eligible to do internship in isro? provide me enough details about internship in isro as soon as possible.
thankyou

24th February 2017, 01:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?

Eligibility for doing Internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics candidates:

Yes, you are eligible to do Internship in ISRO after successful completion of M.Sc in statistics. In order to do Internship in ISRO, you are required to meet the required eligibility criteria. The basic educational qualification required is "B.E/ B.Tech" or Master's Degree in concerned stream from a recognized university. As you are done with M.Sc in statistics which is a Post Graduate, I am sure you are certainly eligible to do Internship in ISRO.
6th May 2023, 01:33 AM
rbagdiya1

Default Re: Eligibility for internship in ISRO for M.Sc Statistics student?

The eligibility criteria for an internship in ISRO for an M.Sc Statistics student may vary depending on the specific internship program. However, in general, to be eligible for an internship in ISRO, you should:

1. Be an Indian citizen
2. Be enrolled in a recognized educational institution pursuing a degree in a relevant field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, or Engineering.
3. Have completed at least two years of the degree program.
4. Have a minimum aggregate percentage in the qualifying degree, as specified by ISRO.

ISRO offers internship programs for postgraduate students in various fields, including Statistics. The internship programs aim to provide students with an opportunity to work on live projects and gain hands-on experience in the field of space technology and research.

To apply for an internship in ISRO, you can check the official website for internship opportunities and follow the application process, which may include submitting an online application form, along with supporting documents such as academic transcripts, resume, and recommendation letters.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?