9th March 2012, 05:35 PM
narendergattu

Details of the last 5 years NET exam papers of Tourism Management?

dear sir
pls give me details of last five year net exam paper of tourism managment

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the last 5 years NET exam papers of Tourism Management?
  2. Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management
  3. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management-Management Functions and Behaviour in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Accounting and Finance for Managers in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Tourist Transport Management (Road Transport) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management-Human Resource Planning and Development in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. NET Tourism Administration and Management Paper-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. When should I apply for NET exam? I have completed masters in Tourism Management from IGNOU
  10. List government jobs under Tourism sector for experienced individuals? -- [New]
  11. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  13. Job opportunities for Bachelor of Tourism Management candidate who have 5 years of working experience?
  14. Kerala University, P.G. Diploma in Travel & Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Previous years papers of NET exam? Details about Management studies?
  16. Is my PGDATHM course equivalent to master degree? Can I appear for NET exam?
  17. In which state SLET for Tourism Administration & Management is conducted? Procedure to apply?
  18. Which is better among Master's in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management for Tourism Studies graduate?
11th March 2012, 08:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of the last 5 years NET exam papers of Tourism Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by narendergattu View Post
dear sir
Here we are providing you the link to the question paper, both Paper II and Paper III, of National Eligibility Test for Tourism Administration and Management subject of previous examinations:

June 2009:
Paper II
Paper III

December 2009
Paper II
Paper III

June 2010
Paper II
Paper III

December 2010
Paper II
Paper III

June 2011
Paper II
Paper III
12th March 2012, 09:27 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Details of the last 5 years NET exam papers of Tourism Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by narendergattu View Post
dear sir

Previous Year Question Papers of Tourism Management

The UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) is held in the months of June and December every year..

The exam consists of 3 papers and the pattern will be as follows :-

Paper-1 :- 60 questions in a time span of 1hour 15minutes out of which you have to attempt any 50..

Paper-2 :- 50 questions in 1 hour 15 minutes and all the questions are compulsory..

Paper-3 :- 75 questions in 2 1/2 hours..

I have attached some latest question papers of Tourism and Management along with this post for your reference..

Just go through these papers and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

For more information on the exams you can visit http://ugcnetonline.in

For more details about the syllabus of your subject..you can Click Here

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
2nd April 2012, 11:59 PM

sir i am doing ugc net in tourism ..there is any book for this subjact for 2nd and 3rd paper
12th September 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i completed my M.Sc in tourism administration and i want to write the net exam on this Dec 2012. Kindly clarify my route as i long to www.ugcnet.in it says to create a profile and as for the details of.the candidate and need to upload pp photograph next comes apply for.the net exam but while signing in it shows that application form has not been processed. But the date for the net exam has Bennett announced as 23 Dec 2012. In the csir site it shows same date but it says to fill the subject blog with any 5 sscience subjects. Kindly let me know in which site i need to submit the application and in what science subjects does tourism is given kindly clarify how to complete the form for tourism administration in net exam
15th November 2015, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,

This is Prakash from Madurai.

I like to ask one question, pls send me the details cut off marks Decemember 2015 Exam, Tourism Administration and Management. Teaching & Research Aptitude PAPER-I, Tourism Administration & Management PAPER II, PAPER III What Percentage needed Paper I, Paper II, Paper III.

My e-mail address [email protected]

Thanks
Regards
Prakash
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?