23rd December 2011, 07:13 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Tourist Transport Management (Road Transport) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Tourist Transport Management (Road Transport) Paper contains 10 long answer type questions in it and these questions are to be answered in descriptive manner. Only 5 questions from it are needed to be solved. Each question consists of 20 marks in it. 1 question is of short notes type which is needed to be answered in 200 words each. 1-2 questions are divided into sub-question. There are total of 100 marks to be scored in the paper and time given to solve the paper is 3 hours. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/ignou-maste...nsport-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management-Management Functions and Behaviour in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Accounting and Finance for Managers in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management-Human Resource Planning and Development in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management? -- [New]
  6. When should I apply for NET exam? I have completed masters in Tourism Management from IGNOU
  7. IGNOU MBA Management Functions And Behaviour Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Should I do Rail Transport and management for assistant station master recruitment
  9. NET Tourism Administration and Management (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Eligibility for railway transport & management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any government job available for me as per my age and qualification?
  12. IGNOU M.A. Public Administration- Disaster Management Exam -Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Can I apply for the post of station master after scoring 45% marks in graduation?
  14. Which is the best group in M.Tech EEE branch
  15. Where can I find masters program for logistics management and transport economics?
  16. Job vacancies for Masters in Tourism Management through IGNOU?
  17. Question papers/syllabus of ONGC management trainee finance and transport
  18. Jobs after railways diploma in transport and management course?
24th February 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Tourist Transport Management (Road Transport) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

please show the previous parer of tourism management in net exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?