6th October 2012, 12:32 PM
GavaliSagar

Details of Pune university SET exam?

Please send me the details of Pune Uni. SET Exam Nov./Dec. 2012 details i.e. Dates, Payment, Hoe To Apply, etc please send this as early as possible?

I missed the date of NET Exam but i want to attend SET Exam, Please respected person send me the details?

My gmail Id is : [email protected]

I m waiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards.

22nd December 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of Pune university SET exam?

how to get preveous question papers of SET examination?
22nd December 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM PASSED M.A WITH 53%. sir i have complite b.ed degree with second class. sir my cast category nt-b. how many percent for set exam for eligible.
22nd June 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the details of Pune Uni. SET Exam Nov./Dec. 2012 details i.e. Dates, Payment, Hoe To Apply, etc please send this as early as possible?

I missed the date of NET Exam but i want to attend SET Exam, Please respected person send me the details?

My gmail Id is : [email protected]

I m waiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards.

Navnath Holkar
22nd June 2013, 07:41 PM
sagar_001
Senior Member+

1. University of Pune conducts Maharashtra State Eligibility Test for Lectureship program.
  2. The candidates must have Master's Degree or P.G. Diploma from an institution recognized by U.G.C.
  3. Questions will be in objective type format.

4. Paper 1 is common for all candidates. There will be 60 questions in paper one and candidates are required to answer 50 questions. (100 marks)
  5. Paper 2 will have questions from the subject opted by the candidate. It contains 50 objective questions and candidates have to answer all the questions. (100 marks)
  6. Paper 3 carries 75 questions for a total 150 marks
  7. The exam contains 3 papers and the maximum time limit is 5 hours.
  8. No negative marking.

Exam Centre
Mumbai, Pune, kolhapur, Nashik, Jalgaon, Aurangabad, Nanded, Amravati, Nagpur, Goa, Solapur, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli

For any Queries please contact us on :
Assistant Registrar (SET),
University of Pune, Pune-411007
Phone Nos : 020 25692527, 25601289 FAX :020 25699250
Email : [email protected]

for more Information visit to : http://setexam.unipune.ac.in

22nd June 2013, 09:12 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

This is a state entrance test for the posts of the lecturers ,This test is accredited by the U.G.C. and conducted by the university of Pune. According to the guideline of the U.G.C. government of Maharashtra and higher technical education and employment department have nominated university of Pune as state agency of conducting the state eligibility test .

the candidates who qualify the test are able to go for the posts of the lecturer of any affiliated collage and university. the candidate that fulfill the education qualification for the post of lecturer in any collage under the act provided by U.G.C. are eligible for post of lecturer and will be selected by the respective committee.

the candidates who qualify the exam of the SET are eligible for the apply to the lecturer post only ,Not as the candidates qualify the NET or JRF which are eligible for the research fellowship but candidate qualify the exam of SET are not eligible for the fellowship for the research .

the important date of the SET exam is -:

Sunday, 17th FEBRUARY 2013

Online Form Submission date will start from - 11th December, 2012

Last Date of Online submission of form is - 31st December, 2012

as for this session the exam has been completed before 4 months ago ,if you are trying now then you can not apply but now you have chance to apply next year till then you can prepare for it and also solving the previous years paper you can prepare fully it will also help you in the exam to attempting it .

and the form for this exam will advertise in this years in the same month December then you can fill the form .
2nd July 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

i am appearing mcom part 2 (semester wise) .. i vl be appearing for the third sem this october 2013.. i am doin mcom in business management.. also i had take management as optional subject in tybcom.. i want to know if i am eligible to give Set Net exam in management subject.. do i have to take up commerce as my subject or management.. plss reply urgntly
30th September 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I have passed mcom l with 74.12% i am now inmcom || sem ||| special sub is aaccout i wants to apply for set so give me the details ( :
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?