15th August 2012, 05:05 PM
vrushali.yenurkar

Details of the online application date of SET Lecturership exam conducted by university of Pune?

plz provide me details of online application dates ofSETlecturship exam conducted by univrsity of pune

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for admission in Ph.D. in Pune University on the basis of NET-2010 score?
  2. Last date for the submission of application form for the Entrance Exam for MCA course of Pune University for the year 2012? Where to get application forms for this?
  3. Energy auditor exam details? online application date and date exam schedule?
  4. Date of sale of B.Com application forms? Is there any way to fill the form online? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. JRF and Lecturership Vs only Lecturership
  6. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details?
  7. Computer Application solved question paper of previous year for S.Y.B.Com exam conducted in Pune University?
  8. Can I appear in Lecturership(NET) with Earth Science?
  9. Date of CET Exam in Pune for MBA? Where can I purchase the application form and how much is the application fees?
  10. Details of PET exam going to be conducted by University of Pune?
  11. When Pune University will conduct SET(Commerce)? Detailed notification of Pune University SET?
  12. Last date of submission of form for MSc Chemistry in Pune University? What is the date of entrance exam?
  13. Date of sale of application form for entrance exam of Pune University?
  14. What is the date of sale of application form of Pune University for MSc microbiology -- [New]
  15. Procedure to apply for Olympiads individually for 5th student?
  16. How to pursue master in computer application? Which are the colleges in Pune University
  17. How can I apply online for SET exam if I am a student of M.A Semester IV in Pune University?
  18. Diploma CET exam date and online application details?
16th September 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of the online application date of SET Lecturership exam conducted by university of Pune?

when is set exam in2012 ? how i can get online form for it ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?