25th December 2012, 09:24 PM
P K. Salunkhe

How can I apply online for SET exam if I am a student of M.A Semester IV in Pune University?

Sir,

I am external student of M.A. Semister IV in pune university. I apply online for SET exam to be held in Feb., 2013. but on the application form it is necessary to get attestation fro the head of institution where the candidate is appearing in the final year examination. Now from whom I got the attetation.

27th September 2017, 08:37 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply online for SET exam if I am a student of M.A Semester IV in Pune University?

NDA government has removed the need of attestation of forms. Now, candidates can self attest any document wherever needed.

SET stands for State Eligibility Test. This exam is held every year by State Government for Lectureship in state government colleges.

The academic qualification required to apply for entrance exam is master's degree in any stream from a recognized stream. Candidates with 55% marks or more can apply for SET exam.

There is no upper age limit for Lectureship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?