26th December 2011, 08:56 PM
aalya bhatt

Details regarding the entrance exam conducted in Amity University, Noida for B.Tech Biotechnology?

I would like to know about the details regarding the entrance exam conducted in Amity University, Noida for doing B.Tech in Biotechnology other than proficiency test.

Related Questions:
  1. Which institution is better for engineering, amity university(Noida) or JSS academy(Noida)?
  2. Is there any entrance exam for MBA/MSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure for MSc and MBA in Amity University
  3. Institutions in Delhi providing PhD in Molecular Biology or disciplines related to Zoology?
  4. What is the fee structure of BSW in Amity university in Noida?
  5. Fee structure of B.Ed curses? Date of sale of B.Ed forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission in BBA Finance in Amity University Noida without answering any entrance exam?
  7. Colleges offering B.Sc. Maths(Honors) in UP?
  8. Is Amity University Noida a good college?
  9. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  10. Criteria for admission to do B.Tech Biotech and Bioinformatics course from Amity college?
  11. Is M.Tech programme offered by Amity University in Gurgaon and Noida campus
  12. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  13. What is the fee structure for engineering course in Amity University?
  14. Which stream can I get after getting both Jaypee Noida and Thapar University for B.Tech Biotechnology
  15. Can I apply for government job by studying in amity university? -- [New]
  16. Can i have syllabus of entrance exam for M.Sc Biotechnology conducted by Thapar University?
  17. Which university is the best for M.Tech in EC, Lovely professional university, Amity University Noida, Sharda University Noida?
  18. Am i eligible fro M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering and chemical engineering after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology from Amity University with 6.36 CGPA
24th March 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding the entrance exam conducted in Amity University, Noida for B.Tech Biotechnology?

how we can apply for entrance xam??????
*for law
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?