27th June 2010, 08:10 PM
rajdpk

Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?

Can i just now take admission in b.sc. Biotechnology in amity univ.
What are the requirement,procedures & fees for admission?
Please inform me ,sir,in details at your earliest.
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  2. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  3. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  4. How to take admission in mass communication in Amity University? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  5. What is the fee structure for engineering course in Amity University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  7. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  8. Is there any entrance exam for MBA/MSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure for MSc and MBA in Amity University
  9. Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
  10. Eligibility for B.Tech in Biotechnology at Amity University? Fee structure for B.Tech in Biotechnology at Noida campus?
  11. Can i get admission in B.Sc IT course offered by Amity University without having maths subject in intermediate?
  12. List of best distance colleges to study M.Tech in Biotechnology along with fee structure and admission procedure -- [New]
  13. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  14. Information about B.E admission procedure? What is the fee requirement for SC candidates?
  15. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  16. How to do M.Tech Biotechnology in Anna University after completing B.Tech Bioinformatics? What is the fee structure?
  17. Procedure and fee structure to take admission in Biotechnology course at Germany? How to get scholarship for it?
  18. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
2nd April 2012, 12:47 PM
vikassaini1993

Default Re: Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?

hi
you can admite in amity the following reqiurments and eligiblity are given below:
Eligibility PCB (min. 55%)
Duration 3 Yr(s)
1st Year Non Sponsored Semester
Fee (Rs. in Lacs) 0.39
Scholarships:
10+2 % 80% 88% 93%
Scholarship % 25% 50% 100%
all the best
thank u
7th May 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?

sir i want to take admission in biotechnology at amity. Can you please tell me the procedure for the admission and about the scope and placement after this course ?
11th May 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

sir Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-take-admission-bsc-biotechnology-amity-university-what-requirement-procedure-fee-structure-admission-23698.html#ixzz1uZOUYRT0
5th January 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

sir can i take admition in bsc bioteach? i have done 10 2 PCB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?